Chapter 14

•Felix's PoV•

I look around the room rapidly, my eyes burning from all the water. I just wanted to go home, make videos, cuddle with Marzia and the pugs; ANYTHING besides this.

I looked at Lila. I could see the flames of regret in her eyes. Regret of what? Then, she pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You know what? I refuse to kill them! They can't go down like this!" She screamed. Then, took a deep breath, closed her eyes and then opened them again. "But I can." I didn't allow a gasp to escape my mouth, but it got out anyhow.

She played with the switch which would allow for her to pick who would die- me or Marzia -and for a minute. "Wh-what? No! What about Jack-" she looked up at me with tear-filled eyes and cut me off. "Jack is going to die, anyways." She said sternly and then went back to fiddling with the switch.

Finally, she pulled out a wire, making my eyes go wide in wonder. How in the world? She then nodded to me and Marzia, and put the wire on her tongue, electrocuting herself.

I cried in agony and terror, Marzia falling silent. I could feel no more tears, as my face has become numb. My hands started to shake and were clammy.

".... Wow," the deep voice said in shock. "Ok, I see." He paused to laugh. "Felix, Marzia, you're free to go." The straps lifted, and I curled into a ball because of my instinct of securing myself. The door then opened.

Marzia walked over to me, wiping her eyes. "F-Felix," she cooed, stroking my arm. "It's ok; she sacrificed for our relationship, how sweet is that!?" She enthused. I look up at her, her mouth curled into a sad grin, more tears brimming her eyes. I stood up and hugged her with all of my might, and whispered into her ear "Alright, babe. Let's go kick some ass."

-

•Jack's PoV•

I can feel a sensation; I can't tell if it's good or bad.

My head is spinning, my heart is flipping and my stomach is fluttering.

It's either I'm dying....

Or waking up.

I'm hoping on the second one, as I'm not ready to die.

I also really want to see Lila again.

Ahh, my sweet, sweet Lila.

I want to hug her, and kiss her, and tell her how very much I missed her!

I hope that's soon...

Author's Note

IANEIWJKSZJ ITS SO SHORT I DON LIKE IT (dats wot che sayd lolzor)

This chap was v short, but it had to get out ASAP. Not to sure why, but still.

I hope you liked it :3