Chapter 21

•Jack's PoV•

"None of it matters anymore." I shook my head and spun around to go sit on my couch. I let the comfiness absorb me.

"What do you mean? What doesn't matter anymore? A lot of stuff matters!" He argues, walking up to me and standing in front of me.

"Like what?" I asked, defeated.

"Oxygen, and food, and-"

"But those are a given. Besides, you can go a while without eating." I state matter-of-factly. "But what actually matters? To me, and my wants or cares."

He was silent, probably deciphering the puzzle I just spat. Eventually, he spoke up. "Jack, you can't be tied down to the past. How will you be able to move on?"

"Felix, shut it. I've been tied down before many times, trust me. This isn't one of those times. How even will I move on from the fact that my Lila died? And you didn't bother to tell me? What about that!? What if I knew that some psychopath went and stabbed Marzia a couple of times, and didn't tell you?"

"...Well, I'd be pissed-"

"Exactly!" I yelled and stood up abruptly, flailing my arms in the air. "So get out before you dig yourself in a deeper hole!" I pointed to the door fiercely.

He pursed his lips and shook his head before heading out the door and slamming it behind him. I huffed in annoyance and sat back down. My phone vibrated and shook the side table next to me a little. I closed my eyes for a few moments before picking up my phone and reading the notification I got. But, of course, it wasn't a notification. Just an email from Instagram telling me to confirm my email. But in all honesty, I didn't have the patients for that.

I instead opened Twitter. Barely anyone was DMing me anymore, but there was this one person. His or her Twitter hand was... "ohdidImention".....

I quickly opened the DM and read what they sent.

"Hello Sean. You don't know who I am, but I know who you are. And I know one of your closest friends by heart. Matter of fact, I'm helping the both of you out right now. Just save some kisses for me when I get to you.

xxx,
Unknown"

I reread everything again and again and again. I wasn't sure who this fucking stalker is, and nor do I care. I just wanted it to end.

But it never did.

I started to receive dirty things in the mail. At first, it just seemed creepy. Stuff such as chocolates (which were probably poisoned), a big stuffed bear, flowers, normal first date stuff.

But then it got inexcusable. Condoms and lube got shipped to my house, not to mention BDSM toys and a big, purple, vibrating glass dildo which doubled as a bong. What the fuck am I going to do with a dildo? I'm not even gay! Nor do I do fucking drugs!

I practically forgot about Dark and Anti. They weren't my main concern. This crazed fangirl, however, was. Who would have the guts to do this?

It got annoying. After a while, I didn't even bother to open up the packages. I just left them in my unoccupied living room. The boxes began to pile up, until I had a little hill of inappropriate toys blocking most of my passage way.

I just wanted a break.

•Dark's PoV•

"Ready to get your asses beaten again, boys?" A feminine voice asked from behind me and Anti, who were currently having a pleasant conversation about cake.

I turned around and snarled at the blond-headed slut that resigned behind me. "Can you get away for once?"

"Yeah," Anti chimed in. "It's getting super annoying."

"Hmm? And why is that, boys?" She purred.

"Because you're obviously jealous that we're taking full advantage of Jack, and you're not." She gasped and put her hand over her heart.

"Oh stop being dramatic, we all know you just want in bed with him." Anti chuckled, spinning his syringe around in his hand.

"Jack is mine," Felicia stated, eyes full of anger.

"EEEERRR!" I yelled, imitating the sound of a buzzer when you get an answer wrong. "He's actually ours- in a heterosexual way." I clarified.

She huffed and stepped a bit closer to us. "Listen here you little freaks, you better back off or else my heals will be stuck in your retinas. Understand? Or do I need to speak insane?"

"I think you're already doing that." I mumbled under my breath, earning a nudge from Anti.

She rolls her eyes and walked away slamming the door on her way out. "Bye mom," I spit as she leaves.

Anti looks at me confused. "Mom?"

I punch him lightly and shake my head. "It was a fucking joke damnit!" I walk away frustrated and plop down on my spiny chair. Yes, we were in an office. That's our HQ, give me a break!

"Calm your tits, Dark. She doesn't stand a fucking chance." Anti reassured smoothly as he walked towards me.

I sighed. "Yeah, whatever. I just wouldn't turn my back on her. She seems...."

"Too intelligent. Insane, one might say." Anti added matter-of-factly.

I nod and look away for a moment. I then look back up at Anti with a smile. "So, about that cake we were talking about earlier...."

Author's Note

IM SORRY THIS IS SOOOO SHORT ASDFGHJKL ITS ONLY LIKE 890 WORDS WTFFFFFFF :(((