Chapter 13

(This chapter will leave the biggest cliff hanger known to man kind and, as the readers, I will let YOU decide what happens, bc I'm nice ^▽^ (and not too sure what to do myself) so comment on the last few lines and we'll see!)

•Marzia's PoV•

I closed the door, dropped my many bags and collapsed on the beige couch of my warm house. Maya and Edgar would be home tomorrow, same with Felix, so I have the whole day to myself!

I was planning on making a video, maybe bake some sweets, just the usual. But first: comfy close! Sweat pants and a jumper was never really my style, but hey, i could call today a lazy day if I wanted to!

-

"And.... Done!" I said excitedly to myself as I finished the last icing on the strawberry cupcake. They were all perfect; just the way I like them!

I was about to unwrap one, when I heard a knocking on my door. I placed the cupcake down, straightened out my jumper, and ran to open the door.

"Jack?" Was all I could say as I saw the depressed, green-haired elf boy stand in front of me. "What's going on?"

He looked up at me and wiped his eye. "I.... May I come in, please?" He asked quietly.

I nodded a quick response and moved out of the way for him to enter. Once he was in, I turned my back to him to close the door while suggesting, "So Jack, why don't we both grab a cupcake and you tell me what going on?"

I then turned around, and saw not Jack, but and evil figure. My heart started to pound it's way out of my rib cage. "J...Jack...?" I asked timidly.

Jack, was not the boy Felix described him to be. Lust for death lacing his blue eyes, a sick grin showing off pointed teeth, a doctor's robe and a... Needle!?

"Now, Marzia, I have a question," he chuckled before continuing. "Do you want to see your boyfriend?" His grin widened, making me feel sick.

"Yes, I-" I breathed out, cutting myself off.

"Then, as you wish, my darling," he sung as he grabbed my head, cradled it and stuck the needle forcefully into my neck. Then, it all went black.

-

I woke up in a room, metal straps keeping me stuck to a chair. It was dark, but I could still see a mumbling silhouette, strapped into a chair across from me.  Felix.

"F-Felix?" I whispered nervously.

"Marzia?!" He asked louder than me.

"Yes... Felix, what happened?"

"I was kidnapped...." He said slowly. "What about you?"

".... I was drugged-"

"DRUGGED?"

"Yes, Felix, but that's not the point..." I took a in a sharp breath and close my eyes, warm liquid dripping out of both. "... Felix, are we going to live?" I asked, breaking down into a full-on sob.

"Sshh, honey, yes! Of course it'll be alright! Listen, listen, honey, Marzia, babe, listen, please, honey," he rambled words while trying to calm me down, repeating some multiple times due to his own nervousness. "When we get out of here, I swear I'm going to-"

"What, Felix?" A deep, demanding voice asked calmly, echoing the through the room, cutting he Swedish boy off. Suddenly, the lights switched on quickly and blinded me. Once my vision regained, I saw that to the left of the room, the wall was glass. I could see a lever, and a girl on the other side. She was a very pretty, yet very injured Asian girl.

I looked to Felix, who was sobbing, trying to keep it cool all the while tears streaming down his face.

"Lila," the voice continued, "you must decide who will live, and who will suffer. Just let them both explain why they think they should live themselves, and then you will make the final decision. Felix, the floor is yours."

I turned to Felix, who was squirming in his chair. "SICKO!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "YOU'RE A FUCKING SICKO, WHOEVER YOU ARE! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW PEOPLE FEEL, DOES IT?!?" He took sharp, rapid breaths and stared at the ceiling.

"... Felix," I whimpered softly. He looked down at me. His cold stare turned into a soft, lovely gaze.

"Mar-Marzia, fuck me, I don't want you to die!" He turned his head sharply towards Lila. "Kill me; kill me!"

"No, Felix!" I screamed. I turned my head to Lila as well. "Pick me, he has so much to live for!"

He looked at me, even more tears threatening to leave my eyes. "But... Marzia, I love you!"

I swallowed what remaining spit was left in my mouth. "I love you too, Felix."

Author's note

AAANNNNDDDD, now you all hate me XD IM SORRY, I NEEDED THIS AND SO DID YOU!!! See, Caiti, told you there'd be a death, but I'm not mean so y'all can pick who you hate the most! And, if nobody requests, then it's gonna be brutal

Trust me on this one

Brutal af // my middle name