Chapter 2

I really hope you guys love this story. I can't thank enough brittanynguzman for the idea of this story. I really do think this and Plantdaddy is the best stories I have for Blackbear. I don't think Control Freak is going anywhere. It's kinda suckyyyyy. But here's the new chapter for this book and I hope you guys enjoy it! xoxo♥

Songs: Bang Bang - Lawrence Taylor 

"What do you mean we date for publicity?" Daisy tried to yell at a whisper, she seemed mad. 

She hated when celebrities did this, fake date someone so they become bigger. Daisy didn't want to be in the public eye as it is, but her father and Jacks pushed her and pushed her.

"Well, it's obvious. You and Mat date to put out your new song that you guys are releasing. Same with your new album you two are putting out. Mat needs more listeners and you're perfect for that Daisy." Jacks tried to explain to the young singer. 

She was furious, but Mat on the other hand he was kind of happy for this situation to happen. He loved her, he adored her, and he did need more of a public appearance than she did. Mat could have both of his dreams come true just with this happening right in front of him now. 

But Mat didn't want to come off as a happy person, he just sat there quietly before he looked at the papers were in front of him. 

"Okay, you guys start doing more outings like this, and hang out more, and you guys can come out public about it right before your song drops and a couple months after that and you guys may call it quits." Jacks said before sliding the paper over towards Daisy. 

She was tapping her nails on the table and shaking her head which that made her pony tail to shake with it as well. She didn't know what to do. Her father would usually help her, but he was out with some gold digging woman that he was caught up with. 

She looked over at Mat and his tatted hands were up on his chin, looking like he was thinking, he probably needed this more than her. Daisy's green eyes finally met his blue eyes . "What do you think about this Mat?" she asks, "I don't know really. I never thought I'd be put in this situation before." he spoke honestly. 

"You both need this." Jacks keeps on pushing them both. Mat raised an eyebrow before Jacks slumped in his seat. 

Daisy's shaky hand grabbed the pen and signed at the bottom of the paper, and handed the pen to Mat and he signed it. Before they both knew it, Jacks took the paper and stuffed it in a folder. "You guys won't regret this. Trust me." he says with a big grin on his face. 

"Yeah, whatever." Daisy muttered underneath her breath. 

Mat has been catching onto the sweet girl that people see in the magazines and the public eye. 

She seems broken, annoyed, like she doesn't want this to happen in her life. "Well. I shall see you guys tomorrow for your little song." Jacks smiles before he gets up and walks out into the street passing the people who were taking pictures of Daisy and Mat. 

"I apologize for him. Sometimes he can come off a little strong. I don't even know why he's pushing this so much. I mean, this is a little too much. I don't lying to my fans." Daisy says before playing with one of the dreads that was hidden in her hair. 

Mat sat there awkwardly thinking what just happened. He was in a relationship with one of the amazing singers in the world. Even though it was fake, he loved the thought of this. He could have the time of his life in public with her. 

"It's fine. And they won't know until after it's over. I'm sure they'll understand that management has something to do with it." Mat finally spoke up, she looked at him and shrugged off. 

She figured that he wasn't a man of words, he seemed like a quiet, chill man. She hoped that once they know each other he would be more outgoing and more talkative. 

She looks behind her and sees people taking pictures of the two, she sighs before starts smiling and putting her arm around Mat's. Mat jumped from the sudden contact. She lets out a little laugh. 

That sounded like music to his ears. 

"Might as well start now. They're here." she smiles before grabbing his hand. 

They sat there a little while before they decided to leave. 

They were swarmed with people asking questions. Mat looks at her putting on her sunglasses and guiding the two out of the crowed. 

"How the hell can you do that?" he says before she looks over at him and shrugging her shoulders. "I'm used to it. I've been in the limelight since I was 13 Mr. Blackbear." the continue to walk, some people from time to time would take pictures of the two. 

They finally migrated to Mat's house, she looks at him and shakes her head, "Well what a wonderful day. I finally get to meet the man I'm going to be dating. It was nice meeting you Mr. Blackbear. I'll see you tomorrow, I suppose we'll be going to my studio. Gotta keep your address on the DL." she smiles before she turns around and walking back to her car, and pulling out and beeping the car horn. 

Mat runs inside and lets out a happy yell and jumps up and down before running to his computer and looking at all the photos they got of the two. 

One photo he really loved was when she was leaning on him with their arms linked together and Daisy smiling and him looking at her with so much love. 

He secretly hopes that one of these days that they might be something more than this publicity stunt.