Chapter 17

Sorry for the long break, I didn't really know what to write with this, so any suggestions? I also thank you guys for waiting patiently for me to upload. Thank you. It means a lot. So here's a crappy update until I can get my shit together lol. Enjoy♥

                                            Songs: Let Me Love You - Ariana Grande 

The days passed on when they were stuck in the hotel room while Daisy wrote her new songs. 

With Mat they would write, write and write all day long. They were both talented with it.

They would make magic together. Whether it be music or with each other.  

She would sit there on the floor placed between his legs as a portable keyboard would sit in front of the pair along with pens, notebooks and crinkled up paper with lost lyrics that wouldn't be used. 

A faint smile with lazy eyes were painted on her face for hours. 

"I used to be cautious, a little too reckless. Now all my emotions are all cause of you " she softly sang as her hand wrote flawlessly around the lines of the paper. 

Mat just smiled and nodded his head. 

He adored when she was in her zone, she would focus on one song for hours on end. When she wrote and sang some lines that she didn't like he thought they were perfect. He would tell her and she would just roll her green eyes, then just ignore the positive comments he would leave her. 

"Is this song about me?" he asked softly before rubbing her back softly, he turned around and grinned showing some of her pearly whites. 

"Don't get so full of yourself Musto." , "So it is." he grins before placing a kiss upon her forehead making her eyes shutter softly. 

"I'll be right back, we have a carpet to walk today." she squeals before running off in the shower leaving him there in his thoughts. 

He was thinking what if she was gone. She would be the one who got away. 

He doesn't want another good girl to fall right out of his tatted hands. He couldn't bare to leave another girl in ruins. Especially someone fragile like Daisy. 

He wanted to make a song about her, it was finally that he wrote a good song about a girl. 

Mat texted his friend Mike about making a song just for her. 

Just for his perfect other half. 

As he was texting, Daisy stepped out with just a towel on and another on her head.

Her tan skin stood out so much, he just took in his view. 

She was making him feel some type of way. He just wanted her then and there. 

Daisy grabbed his white glasses and just strutted over to the window as she posed when she stopped. 

Her nude lips pouted as he just sat there biting his lips. 

"Why you teasing?" as he got up before pressing her up against the wall. 

Her lower lip was being torn apart from her upper teeth as she bit her lip. 

She loved Mat being rough. 

"Just thought you would enjoy the view." she cheekily. He rolled his blue eyes before taking his hand and grabbing her chin softly, "You're lucky we have a time limit. I would've torn that towel right off of you." he spoke lowly into her lip. 

Daisy's breath hitched before taking his hand, took his pointer finger and stuck it in her mouth before licking the tip before letting his hand drop. 

"If you can play, I can play. Keep up." 

She walked away before letting the only cloth covering her fall on the ground, leaving her bare before walking to their room. 

Mat couldn't believe his eyes. 

Did she really just do that? 

He sighed aggressively before walking in after her so he could get himself together as well. 

She stood there with a tight red skirt with a top to match. 

Mat took off his shirt to put on his black button up, before he could even do it himself, he felt two hands take over as they brushed over his tatted stomach. 

"I'll put it on, and I'll be taking it off." she hummed sexily before looking up at him innocently. 

"You're being so viscous right now.", "It'll be worth it in the end. I also like it when my men take control. And you did just that Mr. Musto." she winked before walking out with her heels clap against the floor. 

Mat stood there with his all black outfit with white suspenders, and a silver jacket placed over the attire. 

Daisy's hair was in a pony-tail as she stood next to him with his hand placed on her lower back. 

She looks up at him and grabs his face for a kiss. He was so taken back on it because of all the cameras were focused on them and other stars on the carpet. 

Mike comes up and introduced himself to Daisy, but she was well aware who he was. 

"So about that song-" Mike turned to Mat, which left Daisy squinting and raising one eyebrow. "Yeah man, I'll talk to you about it more after the event." Mat tried to brush it off. 

His eyes were hinting to Mike the song was about the girl that was in his arms in the moment. 

Mike finally gets the hint before raising his own eyebrows before patting Mat on the shoulder, and bid them a good-bye and wishing Daisy good luck on the awards that she was nominated with. 

As they walked down the carpet some more he was just focused on how her body looked right now and how good it looked without clothes. 

He leaned down in her ear to whisper to her as the cameras kept flashing. 

"I wanna take off everything your wearing right now." as he whispered his hand reached up to some of her hair and pulled on it. 

Daisy kept it cool, just smiled for the cameras even though she was breathing heavily and Mat knew that.

The paparazzi was probably thinking he was whispering something so sweet and general. Little did they know.