Chapter 16

Sorry for the wait. I Started a new book if you haven't read it already, go check it out. It would mean the world. But here's the new chapter and sorry if it's bad lol. Enjoy loves♥

 The word that she spoke to Mat stuck with him the entire night and morning. 

"I love you more than dope."

Over and over it played in his head like a broken record.  

"I love you more than dope." he breathed out to himself while rubbing his face before sitting up in the empty white sheets. 

"Mat come on! It's raining!" he heard her sweet voice let out. 

He walked out with everyone, there she was. 

Daisy's tiny body sitting backwards on the couch looking out the small window watching the rain fall. 

She adored the rain. 

In California, it's such a rare thing to see. 

She peeked over with her green eyes that looked drained from last night. 

But she still held a charm to her. 

Mat sat down next to her and she put her head on his shoulder. 

"We should be landing soon. I can't wait to dance in the rain.", Mat looked at her like she was crazy. 

Her pink lips pursed before she started to speak,"When was the last time you played in the rain Musto?"  

His blue eyes just looked over at her and just gave her a blank stare with a couple of blinks here and there. 

"Or are you too cool to play in the rain?" she smiled revealing her pearly whites as she raised her eyebrows. 

Mat just shook his head and smiled, "I can't remember. I must've been five or something." , "Or something." her green eyes rolled before they return to watching the rain. 

Daisy watched each drop hit the window and then slide down. Her cold hand touched the window tracing them. 

But there was Mat just falling for her even more. Everything she did or said was like poetry. 

It was beautiful, unique. 

He could write songs on top of song about her. Hell even books about how she was treasure. 

As soon as the plane landed, Daisy stood there with a big hoodie just hanging flawlessly off her shoulders, making her gray sports bra showing. 

Her feet ran so quickly that no one could keep up with her. 

Her small hands held her suitcase making a bang when she walked down the stairs. 

Her eyes looked at the cloudy rainy sky with admiration as Mat did to her. 

She bit her lower lip and squealed with excitement before jumping up and down before turning around and looking at one person who was paying attention to her. 

Everyone knew how much she loved rain, so they ignored her but there was Mat. 

She smiled lazily before closing her eyes making the raindrops cover her face making her glow even more. 

Mat walked down the stairs quickly before wrapping himself around the girl. 

The once drizzling rain started to pour. 

As all her friends ran to get inside to seek shelter, there they were just with each other. 

Enjoying the rain. 

There was flashed from the windows from inside capturing this rare moment. 

Her green eyes batted, her hair soaked to her face. Mat moved a piece of hair that was pressed against her cheek. 

She nuzzled her cheek into his tatted hand, closing her eyes ever so peaceful before she looks back up at him. 

"It's washing away all the bad vibes that were on the plane from last-", "Don't ever bring up last night up. We're okay. We're gonna be okay." Mat whispered while his finger was pressed against her plump lips. 

But she did something that caught him off guard. 

Daisy pressed her lips softly against it whenever he was done talking. 

The feeling that was left after that was a shock of electricity ran through his pointer finger.

He was in such a daze that he didn't see the perfect girl walking away from him. 

Too her that kiss on his finger meant nothing. But too him, it was everything. Each and everyday she was getting comfortable with him. 

"Aren't you coming Musto, or are you just gonna stand there in thought?" she laughed. 

Mat smiled to himself before running towards her and taking her hand and intertwining their cold hands.

When they entered the door, a swarm of paparazzi appeared in front of them. 

Security tried to get them in line, but that seemed to be impossible this day.    

Daisy looked at all the unfamiliar people with their cameras flashing in her green eyes making her blind, along with questions coming left and right. 

"Daisy when are you going on tour?", "Daisy when are you and Mat going further into your relationship?". 

She shielded her eyes from the flash and just smiled as she hid into Mat's side. 

When they tried to walk quickly, more and more people appeared. 

She tugged on Mat's hoodie to grab his attention, "We should've stayed outside in the rain.". That caused him to smile to himself when she turned away.

The security guided them to their car. 

Daisy smiled for some fans who couldn't make their way in, as they got in the car the flashes were making it's way through the tinted window, Mat would think she would give up by now. 

But there she is, sitting on her knees on the seat, face pressed against the window and waving with a big smile on her face. 

As the car went off, she huffed with a smile painted on her face before leaning her head against his shoulder. 

She took his cigarette that was placed between his lips and took a drag out of hit before exhaling. 

He looked down and see she was tracing his knuckles. 

What was happening between them was comfortable. 

His blue eyes looked over towards her and she wasn't looking, but Daisy sure felt it. 

She turned her head making her hair flow behind her, in one quick motion she left kisses all over his face.