Chapter 19

I AM BACKKKKKK. I'm sorry I haven't been on in like ages. I have been super busy and had writers block for the longest time. I'm glad some of you guys are reading this, and adding it to your libraries. It means the world to me. I hope everyone is doing well, and here's a new chapter.♥

Songs:  Is There Somwhere - Halsey 

When Daisy woke up the next morning, her body was entangled with Mat's. 

Her lips painted on a sleepy smile before tracing her fingers on his tattoos. 

He looked peaceful to her. 

After last night, she thinks she fell in love. 

She was torn out of her thoughts while Mat woke up, "Good morning hot stuff." she mumbled before laying her head on his naked chest. 

He let out a chuckle before wrapping his arms around the girls naked body next to his. 

Her skin was soft, "What are we gonna do today?" he asked before kissing the top of her head. 

"I wanna stay here with you forever and not leave this bed.", he hummed a tune while he played with her long hair. "But I know I can't." she pouted before looking up at him with doe eyes. 

"I think I have to tell you some-" her soft voice was cut off before Mat's lips met hers. 

He didn't want to hear it. 

He knew that if she said the L word, things would go bad. 

It always happened. Even if he loved the girl to bits, he didn't want to jinx it for the pair. 

He found someone good for him, and he thought she found someone good for her. 

"We have a family day today. We must be going." she sighed before standing up and heading to the shower, Mat couldn't move because he loved the view of her perfect small body. 

He couldn't believe that she was his. 

On the car ride there, Daisy warned him about her grandmother. She told Mat that she's this very strict, loving grandmother. 

She didn't care about her dad's approval, it was more so her grandmother's approval. 

"Are you excited?" her bright teeth smiled, "Kinda nervous." he mumbled before wiping his tired eyes. 

"I mean if you could handle my father then?", "I can handle anything. I know." he chuckled a little bit before patting her cold knee. 

She nodded her head before pressing a kiss on his cheek. 

As they walked into the restaurant, the paparazzi was taking so many photos behind her bodyguards. 

"Grandma!" she yelled loudly before letting go of Mat's hand to embrace her favorite person in the world. 

"Hello honey. You look so healthy! You're glowing dear!" her old soft hands pressed to Daisy's face before looking at Mat who was right behind her. 

"And this must be Matthew." she said sternly towards him. "Hello, and your name is?" he asked politely. "Joyce." she nodded her head before looking him up and down making him think her grandmother was judging him. 

"So everyone's here." she smiled at Daisy before she knew it a little orange haired girl was begging to be picked up by her. 

"Hello little orange." Daisy smiled very happily at the girl, "Where have you been?" the little girl pouted before nuzzling her head into Daisy's neck. 

"I'm working sweets." her voice was soft spoken, Mat just gave her a sad smile knowing she hasn't been around her family in a while. 

"Who are you?" the orange haired girl asked Mat. "I'm Mat. You?" he asked politely. "Rylee. You got lots of drawings on you." she pointed out to him making the couple smile. 

Daisy just hugged the girl tighter before walking into the private room making Mat watch how loving she was towards the girl. 

"You love her don't you?" Joyce spoke with her arms crossed looking at Mat in the blue eyes. 

"Was it that obvious?" he spoke quietly. 

"A tad. That's how my husband looked at me. I wasn't so sure about you. Guys who come into her life use her for the fame, money, sex. Anything they can get. But you seem to be head over heels for my granddaughter. I know she was in a rough patch for a while. But it seems like she's healthy ready for anything life throws at her. I think she had some help from someone." she patted Mat on the back before nudging her head to come in and join the family. 

When he walked in, Daisy was on the floor with Rylee, coloring with the small girls coloring books. 

She was good with the young girl. 

He admired and loved what she had for other people. 

Rylee saw Mat staring and lifted up the paper she was making her masterpiece on. 

Mat smiled and gave a thumbs up and sat down with the group. 

When it was time for dinner the pair sat next to each-other listening to embarrassing family stories while holding hands, laughing sharing some kisses here and there. 

He never had a good experience like this.  

A close family. 

Now he's living it. 

Everyone is talking among themselves. A little person was squeezing themselves onto Mat's lap while the orange headed girl rested her head on him. 

"Feel special. She only likes certain people." Daisy laughed. 

"Who is she anyway to you? They way you act make it seem like she's yours. I mean I'm not complaining,- I just didn't know you had a -" he was interrupted by Daisy laughing by his little rant. "My little cousin, not my daughter. I'm very close with her. We just have a bond no one else has." she smiled tiredly knowing that she was ready to leave. 

Mat rubbed his hands up and down the small girls back helping her shut her big blue eyes making her orange eyelashes lay softly on her pale face.

"You know. I don't think you two are the only ones with a bond going on." he spoke softly. He knew he couldn't hold back on it anymore. Today only made him realize some people are meant to be soulmates.

Daisy scrunched her face into confusion. 

"I love you." Mat whispered. 

"I love you too Musto."