Chapter 15

Sorry for the long wait, I think this book turned out shitty lol. And I've been so busy with work, and a lot of health issues. So here's the new chapter and I hope you enjoy. Thank you for being so patient and sticking around; it really means a lot ♥ 

Songs: He Can Only Hold Her- Amy Winehouse 

Elastic Heart- Sia 

 After he had the phone in his hand, he squeezed his hand so tightly. His jaw was clenched. 

He stood up storming into the private room she was sleeping ever so peacefully, leaving everyone look at each other of what was about to happen. 

"What the fuck is this?" his voice raised more than it usually. Her green eyes opened wide before sitting up and looking at him confused and tiredly.

"What are you-", "Don't act fucking dumb Daisy. Why is he calling you?" Mat threw the phone roughly on the white sheets that she was laying in. Her small hands grabbed the phone and opened the phone, lighting the dim room they were standing in.

She took a deep breath and her eyes were tearing up. 

"I- I don't know why he's calling me. He's been calling me for the past week non-stop.". 

Daisy's voice grew weak, but for some odd reason Mat wasn't buying it. " Why didn't you tell me? You're fucking using again aren't you? You should know that Damian is no good. No good at all! You should've blocked his number. But all you care about is that fucking dope that you're sticking up your nose." Mat snapped.

The tears started to fall against her cheeks, "I can't believe you think I'm using again. You've been with me all the damn time. I haven't used any drugs. I haven't been causing self destruction in the past god knows when. And you- you have the nerve to say that! He could ruin me! Everything that I've worked for. My fans, he could ruin us. Why in the world would I put that in jeopardy?" her voice was broken. She just shook her head ever so gingerly. 

To Daisy that shattered her fragile little heart that has been slowly rebuilding. 

Someone who she loves- someone who she thought believed her and helped her. Just knocked her down just like that. 

Everyone who was having a good time out in the open area of the plane was silent; hearing everything that was being said between the pair. 

As much as Jacks wanted to barge in the room, he knew that Daisy was well capable of  handling this. 

"Dais-", "Save it. Just get out.". her voice was low for once.  Daisy's happy, sweet voice was gone. 

"I'm-" Mat really wanted to apologize. 

But Daisy was frustrated that he wasn't getting it. "I said get out Mat!", she screamed so loud that it caused her voice to crack as she also threw the phone at the wall behind him causing the screen with all the miss calls from Damian; shattered into pieces. 

He ran out before leaning against the wall. Before Jacks showed up before sitting next to him. 

"You should trust her.", "And she should listen to me about blocking Damian's number. I've seen what he's done. He's killed people, he's-" Mat started before he heard a sigh beside him. 

"He's ruined other people's careers from drugs. I know. He's known in this industry. But that's why we could never get him arrested because him and Daisy were so close. They met at a party when she was young. I don't remember how old she was. But that was the beginning of all the dark shit she was placed in. He gave her some drugs, said it would 'help her be happy again.'. Also, her dick of a father knew that she was hooked on that shit. He never got her help because he saw how wired it kept her.  Time passed and a whole bunch of shit happened to her."

After a couple moments of silence  

"How do you know him?" Jacks ask him. 

Mat just sat there playing with his fingers. 

"Before I started, I had to get music equipment. I couldn't afford it because I spent a shit ton of  money to get to LA. So I was looking for jobs, internships. But no one would contact a temporary homeless person who is only looking for fame. Sooner or later I ran into the bastard, he told me was looking for someone.  I was stupid, I didn't know I was getting myself into. I started to sell Heroin, Coke, Crack. Any kind of drug you name it. Sometimes I got beat the fuck up, robbed, held at gun point, arrested. But the worse thing I've ever seen people die because of a overdose, or they took shit that was laced with fucked up chemicals in there, people shot dead. I had to leave. It fucked me up. " 

He looked up before he saw Daisy sitting in the frame of the door. 

"How did you get out?" he whispered covering her chest with her arms and stared at him with red eyes from crying. 

"Like everyone else, I ran away, changed my name, my appearance. I've gotten the help I needed with everything I've seen. He doesn't care about you Daisy. He doesn't. I hope you know why I freaked out." 

"You should've told me." Daisy whispered before crawling over into Mat's lap before wrapping her arms around his neck. "You can't just come out with stuff like that" Mat sighed. 

Daisy hid her face into his neck and placing tiny kisses on it. 

He looked over at Jacks and he just looked at him with an odd face. But he just looked away and wrapping his arms around the tiny girl that was placed on him. 

Before Jacks said anything he patted Mat on his shoulder and gave him a sad smile before walking away with a green beer bottle in his hand. 

After little time passed, Mat carried the girl he hurt back into bed. 

He tucked her in before she snuggled into his side, she looked up at him and whispered, "I love you more than dope."