Chapter 12

The next morning Daisy woke up to her phone vibrating on the living room table of Mat's home. 

Her small body stirred before she felt Mat reach one of his arms out to get her phone to hold towards her ear, she heard the shuffling of someone on the phone before they spoke to the sleepy girl. 

"Daisy." Jacks' voice spoke through the phone, her lips turned into a smirk before sighing tiredly, "What is it Jacks.". 

She spoke with her eyes closed trying not to fall asleep on the man on the phone, but there is Mat watching the tiny girl with admiration in his blue eyes. He thought it was adorable how she tried her hardest to focus on the phone call, and not put all her attention on sleep. 

"You have a interview for E! News,  today at 2. We'll meet up, drive there. We have some clearing out for the two of you. Baby mama." Jacks' laughing, making her laugh before covering her face with her cold hands, "Alright. We'll be ready."  and with that she pulled herself away from the phone and laid herself on Mat's chest before fluttering her green eyes open. 

"We have an interview at 2." her soft gravelly voice let out. Mat looked down at her and nodded his head. 

"How do you feel?" he asks, "A little bit sick, but much better than yesterday. It's going to take a while." she huffed. 

Daisy was so impatient when it came to her health. She would want to feel healthy, keeping her energy high.

She sat up before fixing her hair up in a half up-half down hairstyle.  But she felt a pair of eyes on her. 

"What are you looking at Musto?" her green eyes looked over before his face turned red before looking away. 

Daisy stood up before walking towards the front door, and saw paparazzi sitting across the street, "Jacks should be here in a few." she muttered before watching Mat pull out a cigarette and placing it in his plump lips. 

She thought the smoke flew out between his lips perfectly. 

After they  sat in the silence, there was a knock on the door, Daisy jumped up and ran to open Mat's door and saw Jacks standing there with a big grin on his face. 

"How is my lil baby mama doing?", "Shut up!" Daisy squealed before hitting him softly. Mat was now standing behind her. "I didn't know until last night. Keeping things away from me." he rolled his eyes behind his eyes and winked after he was done. 

"You two." her voice playfully annoyed, her figure walked out more and grabbed Mat's hand, making the trio walk towards the black car. 

The paparazzi was having a feast on the 'couple'. 

"Is it true that you're pregnant Daisy?", "Mat how about you feel about being a dad.", "What about the pregnancy rumors?" 

Daisy just wrapped her arm around Mat's and tried to hide behind him. 

He knew how much she hated the constant questions, all of the lime light on her. He tried to hurry up before opening up the door and letting her get in first before crawling in after and slamming the door shut, but they could see the flash reflection from the other side of the window. 

Mat's hand reached down and placed it on her bare thigh, she was still wearing his t-shirt, but he noticed she threw on knee high socks and white Adidas shoes. 

He was shocked when her hand reached down and laced their fingers together. She leaned her head on his shoulder and nodded her head up and down telling him she was alright. 

After the long ride, they walked out and saw people in front of the building. Fan's were wearing her merch, some of them had signs. 

Daisy grabbed Mat's hand before waving at everyone, she stopped at a few fans to take photos. 

"You two are so cute!" one girl screamed while Daisy ran into Mat's embrace when he wrapped his arm around her lower back. 

Her small hand waved back before walking into the building, there her make up artist took her away from Mat for while before returning her into a faux leather crop top, a white skater skirt, and black pumps. 

"You look beautiful." he kissed her on her cheek before she looked over there was a camera filming them, "Oh my god." she laughed before hiding her face in Mat's chest, smelling musk and cigarettes. 

She loved the smell. 

"Are you ready to start the interview?" she heard Jason Kennedy speak.  She slowly nodded her head before untangling the pair and sitting in a chair. 

"So we have Daisy Kyle here with us." , "Hey guys!" her soft voice let out.  

"So we have some questions about your upcoming music, tours, and so much more.", "I can definitely tell you  more music is on it's way, I can also say that tour is going to happen in the summer, I have no clue where to start but. I'll sure try." she giggles before looking down at her hands a little bit. 

"So, we've been seeing you a new boy. Could you tell me about him?" Jason asks while looking at a flustered Daisy. 

Her cheeks turned into a pink shade before brushing her nose and looking over at Mat, who thought she was being completely adorable. 

"I am dating someone. As you guys have seen. His name is Mat Musto, he's known as Blackbear for his music purposes." she smiles, "I've also heard that you guys are expecting." Jason raises an eyebrow at her. 

She rolled her green eyes before laughing, "No. I'm not expecting a baby. We just started to date about a month ago. The reason why he was at the pharmacy was because I had the flu, I was preforming that day, and I didn't want to let my fans down, so he was a sweetheart and got me stuff to feel better.", "You know how those tabloids can be." Jason laughs before Daisy joined in. 

"How about we bring him out here." Jason offers, leaving a shocked Mat, and Daisy.