Chapter 4.

I hope you guys enjoyed the trailer. I really loved making it lol, it was so much fun! Should I make ones for the other two? IDK lol, I'm also thinking about rewriting Control Freak cause it sucks butt, same with the other one. And guysss, I dyed my hair. It's blonde lol my friend wanted to dye my hair silver. IDEK why I'm letting her. Something different I guess lol. But here's the new chapter babes. I hope you're enjoying this book.

Songs: Control - Kevin Garrett or Awake- Tycho 

After Daisy ordered the food for the two she sat next to him and rested her head in her hands. She just sighed before looking over at Mat that was looking at her. 

He knew something was up, but he didn't know what to come about it, nor did he know exactly what was making her freak out, and minutes or later she's fine. 

She raised her eyebrow, "What?", Mat just shook his head and just sat there awkwardly. "N-nothing." he whispered. 

"I'm actually really excited for this song." she sighed before putting her feet up on the table and faced him, looking at him getting awkward about her looking at him. 

"I am too. It's gonna be a hit.", she nodded her head before getting up and walking out of the room. Soon Mat followed. 

Daisy was looking out in the window for their food, but meanwhile all the paparazzi was down there waiting for her to open the door, and they would ask questions about Mat and her. 

She hated doing this, she didn't want to be in the public eye. Too many pressures of her being 'perfect' for her little fans, and try to be positive about everything. 

But meanwhile she had everything negative about the fame realm. 

"Do they ever leave you alone?" Mat asks, Daisy never looked away from looking from the window, "Nope. They always ask questions, I have to put up a front in front of everyone. I love my fans, they're adorable things. But the paparazzi are crazy. One time, I almost got trampled over." she sighed before crossing her arms before seeing the delivery boy pull up.

She walks down the stairs with Mat following, he was worried about her getting hurt with all the people there. 

She waited in front of the glass door and all the flashes went off. Daisy turned around and grabbed Mat's hand and just kept him close, while they took pictures of the two.

For some reason deep in Mat's heart she actually wanted him close with all those people there. 

And he was right. Those people would tear her apart if they saw what she does to herself, she was scared of them. 

She was afraid. 

She opened the door a crack and handed the boy the money and he handed her the food. 

But while she opened the door, they were asking questions left and right. 

"Is there going to be a new single.", "Who's this boy you're seeing.", "He doesn't look good for you. You're too nice for the bad boy type.", but while the questions she just smiled and waved nicely before closing the door and holding Mat's hand and leading him upstairs. 

She placed the food on the table and handed Mat his food and she sat there on the chair with her legs crossed. 

She didn't eat anything all day, so this is her first meal of the day, and she savored every minute of it, making her eat quickly than Mat. 

After they were done she just sat there and just spun around the chair a couple times. 

"We should go for a walk or the bar like Jacks said." Mat broke the quietness, she nodded her head before grabbing her bag, Mat trailed behind her and she looked outside before walking down the stairs and saw that more paparizzi showed up. 

Daisy's nerves went through the roof, Mat soon placed a hand on her shoulder, smiled a little bit and his blue eyes showed he cared. 

Or that's what she took it for. 

"I'll lead the way. Just stay close." he said before taking her small hand in his. 

He opened the door and all the flashes blinded him while he slipped on his dark shades, and walked by them with her hand in his, just leading the way, while she smiled and waved to some of her fans and laughing. 

Daisy just ignored all the questions again before they left the big crowed and got into her car. 

She started up the car and she drove fairly quickly. She knows how some of them can get. 

Mat just stared at the mirror and just kept look out. 

"What bar do you want to go to?" she asks before pulling up to one that she's never been to, just to change somethings up. 

"We can just go here." he shrugged his shoulders and smiled, he got out and quickly opened the door for her and helped her out of the car. 

"Thank you Mr. Musto." she winked one of her green eyes and lead the way into the bar. 

Everyone in there was minding their own business, dancing, drinking, trying to get a one night hook up. 

Then there's Mat and Daisy just lost. 

She can't drink, but she does anyway, but when Mat drinks, he never stops. 

"I'll have 6 shots of Jack and Coke." Daisy said to the bartender while she sat on the chair, the bartender was fairly tall, he had brown hair, blue eyes, not as pretty as Mat's and he was eyeing up Daisy hardcore. 

Mat sat next to her and put his hand on her back while he noticed while people were taking pictures of the two, he eyes the bartender and he just watched him walk away to get them they're drinks. 

"What happens to the pictures of you here?" Mat asks while looking at the scene in front of him. 

"Well you see, if they're any bad pictures of me, Jacks just finds a way to take them down. I don't need to worry about a thing." she sighed before looking around the people. 

She felt trapped, like an animal in the zoo, she can't escape being watched all the time.