Chapter 7

lol is anyone even reading this? oh well, idec anymore lol. But I went to Mod Sun, I met him. I gave him a drawing I did and he loveddddd it!!! And the lead singer of New Beat Fund and I made eye contact the whole time he was preforming ( I was right in the front), he got close too lol and he saw me after the show and he introduced himself and I fell in love lol, defiantly have to see them again lol. . And Allday was just too good looking as well. And Mod Sun was soooo happy, I adore him so much lol. But I  hope you guys got a chance to go to the Pink lemonade tour.  Anywho here's the new chapter. 

Songs: Prey - The Neighborhood  

All About it - Hoodie Allen (Ft. Ed Sheeran.) 

Jacks walked into Daisy's home with Mat not to far behind him. 

"Hey guys." Daisy's soft voice rang through the quiet room with the three of them, "We gotta talk." Jacks said before walking to the living room, and sat down on her black couch. 

"We need to have Mat and your father meet." Jacks sighed. 

Jacks knew how much Daisy hated her father. Just pushing her out there for fame and never even being there for her, just using her for the fame and money. 

"Why? I haven't seen him for a couple months ago. He left with that plastic gold digging bitch." Daisy snapped. She was furious. 

Not only that she hasn't gotten any sleep, and hasn't gotten her fix yet. 

Mat just sat there, taken back on the brunettes outburst, this was nothing like her. He wanted to know what happened to her and her father. 

Daisy took a deep breath before meeting Jacks brown eyes, "I like the space he gave me, it gave me time to think for myself, not to be stuck in that phase when I first came out as a singer. He's going to come back and control everything again. And he can't have that control of me. I need to have that control of me." 

Jacks just nodded his head, "Just meet once and if he does anything, we can figure something out okay?". 

"It's going to be a long night of drinking ahead." Daisy muttered underneath her breath while running her hand through her brown hair, she looked over at Mat and he just sat there with his thinking face on, still thinking how bad her father can be, if this peaceful girl can hate him so much. 

She stood up and walked up to her room to change. 

Daisy looked in the mirror and she looked like shit. 

She had bags underneath her green eyes. She sighed and placed make up on her face. 

She locked the door  quickly before sniffing up her daily white substance that would make her feel 'better'. 

She changed into a large black sweater and put on her small white heels. 

Daisy looked different and felt different than she did before. 

She walked downstairs and saw that Jack had left Mat here by himself. 

"Hey." she whispered at him before his plump lips turned into a small smile, "You look nice." he complimented her, she smiled and looked down. 

"Look my father doesn't know this is a publicity stunt, so. We're gonna do it like we did that the awards again." she smiled. 

Daisy was actually excited about acting all coupley with him, she felt some kind of comfort she never had other than with Jacks. "Will do." Mat nodded his head before she stood up and offered him her hand, he took it and she dragged him into a small room with a piano in the room. 

She sat down and patted the seat next to him, "We haven't really played or sang together since we recorded the song, she whispered before putting her small fingers on the piano and started to play. 

Mat looked at her with most admirable look he could give someone. This girl was perfect, but too perfect. There's something to her that he had to find out and fix. He wanted to fix her. 

She looked up at Mat and saw the way he was staring at her, she played before  his hand touched hers and he slowly leans in and her eyes close but there was a loud bang on the door that snapped them both into reality. 

Did that just happen? She thought. 

They both walked quickly downstairs and saw her father. Standing there in the front door looking at his daughter. 

He was tall, dark hair, a beard. But he seemed like he was a dirty man. 

And he was. 

The way he treated her mother, Daisy and everything along it. 

"Daisy. And you are" his deep voice spoke, "Mat.", "Dennis. So you're the guy who's dating my daughter.". 

Daisy just stood there and rolled her eyes at her father, he noticed but he didn't want to make a scene in front of Mat than he already was. 

"Let's just go to a coffee shop and sit outside, it's nice out. Ins't it Mat?" Daisy smiled at Mat ignoring her father's gazes at the two. 

She locked the two's hands together and he gave her a hand a little squeeze to try to comfort the girl from lashing out on her father. 

They walked to the closest part of town and sat out a table outside. 

She saw the paparazzi taking pictures of the three of them. 

Mat hand his hand around her shoulder, while her father just looked at the two strangely. 

"So Mat. I didn't get a chance to ask, why did you choose my daughter. I mean it seems like you're way out of her league." her father asks, "She's a sweetheart, and she's really talented. We did a song together and that time we met, we just clicked." Mat smiled while his tatted hand traced circles around her shoulder. 

"I don't think he's good for you Daisy." he told her, Daisy just shrugged her shoulders while looking at Mat and he was taken back from her father, felt bad about how her father was already treating him. She soon snuggled her face into Mat's neck so she wouldn't have to deal with his bullshit. 

This is just the beginning she thought.