Chapter 3

Hey guys! I am finally updating, and I get to see 5 Seconds of Summer tonight. I'm a fangirl. I shouldn't be haha. But I really hope you guys are loving this story. This is my second favorite story I'm writing out the three. I can't thank you guys enough for reading, voting. And if any of you wanna talk to whatever, I'm here.  So here's the new chapter, enjoy babes♥ xoxo

****Drug use.******

Songs: Youth - Daughter 

Daisy was standing in front of the studio waiting for Mat to come, she had a cigarette pressed between her pink lips, and looking at the people pass. 

Lucky for her, paparazzi don't really know where her studio is, and she loved that. 

Daisy threw her bud in the sidewalk and found a bench and was waiting for someone else. It wasn't Mat. It was her dealer Damian. 

Little did she know, that same dealer she goes too, Mat used to work for him when he was just starting out in the music world. He would sell marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and pills. He made so much money, he would spend it on all his music equipment. 

Sadly, Daisy was sucked into the darkness of the music world. Drinking, using drugs, and eating disorders, everything she would do would be behind closed doors so her fans didn't see what she really was. And only being 18 she was slowly spiraling down a dangerous path. Her father would only use her for her fame, money, and was never around when she was discovered. The only people who would take care of her was Jacks. 

But no one could stop her or fix her. 

Damian approached her and slowly sat next to her. 

"The usual?" his deep voice asked, she nodded her head and gave him the money and he handed her a baggie of the white substance and both quickly walked separate ways. 

She walked into the door and waited for Mat's cab. 

Soon, Mat came walking up and had two coffees in his hand. Daisy looks at him and gives him a little smile before opening the door, "I'm not wait right?' he asked frantically. 

She smiled before shaking her head no, and walked upstairs into the recording studio. 

Mat was in heaven. He loved working with stuff like this, sadly he never got the chance to be in a real recording studio, but he always had it at home and it was simple. 

"Hey Mat." Jacks nodded his head towards Mat and he nodded his head back before watching Daisy walk into the back room and sitting on the stool and putting the headphones on so she can listen to the back music. 

"So, today we are recording your song. Daisy did some early this morning. All she has to do is finish her parts and it'd be all set for both of your records or even be released as a single." Jacks explained to Mat while he sat in the chair next to him and looking at Daisy. 

She was wearing a long baggy sweater that went to her thighs and past her hands, and her toms on her little feet. He fell in love how she could always dress down. 

"Ready when you are love." Jacks said before hitting the recording button. 

Daisy shut her green eyes and started to sing, she was so focused on her singing, she put her all into it. Mat looked at her with his blue eyes lighting up a little bit before he bit his lip and gave a little smirk. 

After she was done, she hit one last note and opened her eyes and saw that Mat was looking at her. Her face turned red, and set the headphones and walked out and stood right behind the two men. 

Jacks looked up at her and gave her a smile before looking over at Mat. "Is she the voice you wanted for your song?". 

Mat nodded his head and looked at Daisy, "Her voice is perfection." he said before walking up and going into the door so he could record his voice. 

Daisy was happy that his voice and music was different from the rest of the worlds. 

That's what made him unique. And she loved different. 

After he was done she gave him the most cheesiest smile and thumbs up while she was spinning around in the chair. 

"Perfect guys! Tomorrow we'll have you both record together at the same time, and then we can edit it. Same place and time?" Jacks asks the two of them. 

Daisy rolled her eyes, "I'm always here. I have nothing else to do." she smiles at him and nods her head. 

"Alright guys. I'll leave you guys be at it. Just so you know there will be some paparazzi outside the doors tonight for the two of you. I think you guys should go to a bar or something.", "Jacks. I'm 18." Daisy rolled her eyes. "It haven't stopped you before." Jacks muttered hoping that Mat never heard him. 

But Mat did. 

"See you two." Jacks said before grabbing his bags and walking out of the room, leaving them two at it again. 

"I suppose we can go somewhere, or we can just order take out and have it delivered here." she whispered before going through her bag quickly to find her little make up bag with her baggie in it. 

"I'll be back. I need the use the restroom." she said before leaving Mat alone. 

Mat looked around the room and saw pictures of her when she was a young child, she seemed like she was happy. 

But he noticed her mother was never in the picture. It was always her dad. 

Meanwhile while Mat was looking at her, she was in the bathroom snorting up what she had purchased earlier in the day. She usually functions an hour of doing her drugs, but when she just does them, she's jumpy and a mess.

She rubs her nose and rinsing off her face, and she walks into the room with Mat. She see's that he was looking at the pictures her father put up to make it seem like she had a good childhood.

She wanted him to get away from them. She was scratching her right arm and approached him. 

"What do you want from Chinese?" Daisy voice comes out loud and made him jump. He turned around and looked at her and saw that she seemed more jumpy than before. 

She seemed different. 

"Uhm, doesn't matter. Surprise me." he gave her a small smile and found his way back to the chair trying to forget what he's really thinking about.