Chapter 1.

Soooo here's the new book! I hope you babes love it just like the other twoooo. I also hope that this one is better and such. Butttt yeah.... Enjoyyyyy♥

Songs: 4u - Blackbear(Dead ep) 

Daisy was a wonderful singer. Even when she was younger, she would sing constantly. With her mother gone, because she abandoned Daisy and her father. He thought it was good idea to put out in the world, and share her talent with people.

Sadly, when Daisy grew up, she was pulled into the dark of the music life, even thought she seemed happy when she went out into the public.

She was a beautiful person as well, green eyes, brown long hair, plump lips, and she was a tiny little thing, any guy would have been lucky to have her. But this one person, he loved her, he loved her unique voice. 

His name was Mat Musto. He appeared to be hard ass. Tattoos, dark brown hair that appeared black, and his eyes were to die for. He sang, but his music wasn't out there just yet. So, he thought he could get a hold of her management, after all those times of rejection he finally got a chance to do a duet with the young beautiful girl. 

The age difference was there,  she just being 18, and him 25. But he didn't care, he just hoped he made an amazing first impression on the girl. 

Mat was in the studio in his own home waiting for Daisy and her manager. 

He was nervous, he never got the chance to meet the girl. 

He slowly pulled out his guitar and started to play a little bit and humming some words to new song. 

Then he heard the doorbell ring, he got up so quickly and he tried to open the door calmly as he could. He opened the door and it was just her. No other person. 

He bit his lower lip and looked into her green eyes. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was up close. 

Daisy stood there only five foot tall, she wore a black skirt and crop top, her hair up in her famous half up and half down with some dreads mixed with her straight brown hair, she had rings on her tiny little fingers, Mat thought she was gorgeous. 

"Hi, you're Mat right? Blackbear?" her voice was quiet and it surely wasn't quiet when she sang, Mat nodded his head, not sure what to say. He was starstruck about this girl. 

Soon Mat looked behind her and heard flashing of cameras. "Just ignore them. They'll leave you alone once it becomes late." she rolls her eyes before walking in without Mat letting her in just yet. 

"So, are you going to play the music to what we're going to be singing to?" Daisy asks before sitting on a chair that spun around before looking at him. She squints her eyes at him before he sits next to her and hits the button on his computer and plays it. 

Daisy looked focused, she wasn't to found of doing music with other people, but Jacks her manager said that Mat really wanted to do a song. 

She heard his first EP, she thought his voice was unique. Different. Sometimes it doesn't seem like that kind of voice would come from him. 

"I like it." she smiles at him showing her smiley piercing in front of her perfect teeth, he didn't know she had piercings. 

Mat thought that he knew everything from the young girl in front of him. She looked at him into his blue eyes. 

"I mean, I may seem like a big scary person. But you can talk. I won't bite." she whispered before laughing, "I- I'm sorry. I'm glad you like it and I'm real fucking excited to work with someone like you." he spoke up. 

Daisy nodded her head up and down approving of the man. "Well, I'm glad to be working with you too. To be honest I don't like working with people. I mean. I have to do it at times. But it's whatever." she pulls out a pack of cigarettes and asks him if she can smoke in here. 

He was shocked of how different he thought she would be like. 

But Mat loved it. 

Little did Daisy know that he was falling for her. And this wasn't like Mat at all. He would fuck them and leave them. 

He didn't know why he was acting like this. 

"Well, when are we gonna start writing up some lyrics?" she asked before blowing smoke out of her mouth. Mat looked down that the lyrics he was already writing. He hands the notebook to her and she scans and bit her lower lip and smiles. 

"I like it. You have good writing skills Mr. Blackbear.", "Thank you Miss Kyle." he says before taking a hit of his cigarette. 

Little did she know most of her songs were about her. Even though he observed her from the far.

It got quiet before her phone started to ring before she answered it. 

It was Jacks, "Are you over there? And we have to talk about something. With the two of you. We should meet at a coffee place near the studio or something." , Daisy lets out a loud sigh before she pressed a hand to her face. "Fine.". 

She hung up the phone and stood up and looked down at Mat, he had a confused face. "Jacks wants to talk to us about something. I'm not sure what it is. But we're going to the coffee shop near here or something." she repeats Jacks words. 

Mat nodded his head up and down and stood up, she was so short and tiny compared to him. They walked out the door and she put a big smile on, waving the paparazzi's cameras and signing stuff for some fans. 

That's why Mat adored her, she was always good to her fans. 

After the long walk to the coffee shop, they sat down at the table that Jacks was sitting at. He had papers. 

Daisy was confused of what was going on, as well as Mat. 

"I need you two to date for publicity."