Chapter 26

(Smut warning)

I lift my phone to my ear, "Hey." I try not to sound as bothered and confused as I actually am right now.

"Autumn?" I still love the sound of my name when he says it. "What are you up to?"

"Uhm... Nothing really, just had an amazing nap, checked twitter, watched TV." I mention twitter to maybe hint at the concert that I didn't hear about from him. 

"Oh.. Uhm did you-" He pauses and stops what he was about to say. "Well, I'm not doing anything either and wouldn't mind if you came over to entertain me for a bit." His voice is deep and slow and I'm practically swooning from the other end of the phone. 

"Yeah, sure. I wouldn't mind entertaining." I joke. 

"Great, see you soon then babe." 

As I sit in the backseat of the usual car Harry sends for me I can't help but feel so dumb for what I'm about to do. Especially since I'm still recovering from that night when everything changed and Harry started acting so different. Less like he cares about me and more like he just wants me for sex. 

I'm broken from thought when Dave opens my door and I realize we have arrived. I thank him and start down the long hallway to Harry's large suite. I knock on the door and it opens with Harry on the other side wearing black boxer briefs, revealing his toned body and inked skin. My eyes gaze up and down his body with lust and I hear him laugh lightly. 

"Get in here, you perv." He jokes and I walk in rolling my eyes.

"Oh please, don't act like I haven't caught you staring." I grin and he nods in agreement with a smile. 

"Guilty as charged. But don't worry babe, you can stare all you want." He walks closer to me. "You can even touch if you want to." My back presses against the wall and Harry is inches away from me. 

I take him up on his offer and gently run my hand over his defined abs. Harry tilts my head up by my chin and presses his lips to mine. I nearly melt into the kiss as my eyes flutter shut. Harry's hands wander up my shirt and he lifts it off over my head, then unbuttons my shorts before sliding them off. 

He stares down at me, his eyes raking over my body as he takes in the sight of me in my black lace bra and matching thong. As he stares I see the same lust in his eyes as mine before. He looks at me with longing, how someone would look at the one they care a lot about. The way he looks at me conflicts his actions recently and I'm so unclear on how he really feels about me. 

"You can touch if you want to." I repeat his words softly. 

His hand travels up my stomach to my breasts and our lips meet again. He unhooks my bra and it falls to the floor carelessly. I can't help but break the kiss and look into his eyes in hopes of getting a clear reading of his thoughts. I need to know the truth, does he care about me or is he just using me?

"Harry, I-" I begin.

"Shh.." He silences me with a soft kiss making me forget all my inhibitions, his kiss having a similar effect on me as alcohol would in my system. I feel light as air yet heavy in my stomach.

I gently push him back, not breaking our kiss, until we reach the large soft bed of this luxurious suite. I lay on my back and Harry holds both my arms down on the bed. He leaves small kisses along my neck and jaw line as he massages over my panties and I don't want to wait any longer.

"Harry, please..." I breathe out.

He pulls my panties to the side and buries himself deep into me. I let out a soft gasp and he begins to move in and out at a steady pace. I dig my fingernails into his back as a wave of pleasure rushes over me and Harry increases his speed causing me to moan. 

He curses under his breath and I pull him down to lock our lips. I lift my hips up and grind against his as he moans into the kiss. His thrusts become more sloppy and I know he's close. I moan his name and the thrusts get slower and deeper along with his breathing. He finishes and rests his head on my chest as we both catch our breath.

I let out a deep sigh and run my hands through his hair gently as his breathing catches up to him. And he doesn't tense up this time or ask me to leave. I can't help but notice this change as he just stays here with me and rests his head on me calmly. I feel at peace and I can tell he does too. 

A/N: Sorry it took a while to update, I've been super busy with school stuff but I'll do better :) 

It's about to go down in the next chapter so stay with me until the next update :)

Please VOTE & COMMENT <3