Chapter 18

I've been just sitting at home doing pretty much nothing for most of today, so I decide to get off my lazy butt and actually get something to wear this time. I grab my sunglasses and my car keys off the counter and head to the mall for the second time today. As I'm on my way there I remember what happened before with that girl asking me about Harry. I wonder if that will happen again. God knows I'm definitely not good under pressure. Regardless, I've got to get over it and go get something to wear to the concert tomorrow.

I never thought I'd be going to so many of their concerts or any at all! On the day when I went to the meet and greet, I wasn' t even planning on going to a concert. At the same time, I wasn't ever planning on spending so much time with Harry or any time at all for that matter. It really is crazy how the world works and how things can change so quickly, right before your eyes. I'm back at the mall that I left before and this time, I need to get something to wear. If there are going to be much more of these concerts for me, I'm really going to need to go get things to wear more often. Maybe I'll just get a few extra things while I'm here, just in case. 

As I walk through the mall passing the other people shopping and walking around, I see a store that has a whole section of One Direction clothes, CDs, etc... I walk past it confident that no one will recognize me like the first girl who did. I mean, it was just one article and I don't think many people saw it. Even if they did, they wouldn't think I'm that same girl anyway. The truth is I just really don't want anything to mess this up because I'm really starting to like Harry and I think he likes me too, from what he's told me.

I know it sounds stupid of me to say 'I'm starting to like him' considering I've been a huge fan since the beginning, so of course I've always liked him. But this is different. When you actually know someone personally, it's a lot different than being a fan who obviously loves the person or band. You get to be there with them and talk to them and see all the things you normally wouldn't see if you didn't know them personally. When someone's words and actions are directed towards you it's a lot more personal. It's not easy to explain but it's just different and better. 

I go into my favorite store and take a few things to try on into the fitting room. I try on the various things I picked out and finally decide on two outfits. One of them is a white distressed t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I think it is simple enough to wear to a concert. The other outfit is a little nicer. It's a pretty silk blouse and light-wash jeans. I figured I needed something that was less casual, not necessarily for a concert but just in general because I don't currently own anything more dressy. I pay the cashier and exit the mall glad I could find something to wear in such short notice.

A/N: SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE DAY OF THE CONCERT. UPDATE AFTER 10 READS. :) THANKS FOR READING!