Chapter 7

Harry is in the shower getting ready for his show tonight, he says I get to be front row to watch him again.  I'm still a fan, just a fan with benefits?  He sings in the shower the songs he will soon be singing in front of thousands and I listen as if it's my own private concert.  I scroll through my phone while I amuse myself in a spinning chair in the room when I come across a few articles and pictures about me.  I stop spinning and plant my feet on the ground.  I click on one of the links and there are multiple pictures of me in the gym and exiting the gym with Harry's shirt drapped over me.  Then there's the one that made me laugh to myself of me flipping them off.  It's hilarious how these people live for moments like this.  The title says: 'Harry Styles' Mystery Girl- Spotted at His Hotel Wearing His Clothes.'   

"Harry Styles' mystery girl..."  I say it outloud and smirk.  It's ridiculous, this whole thing is ridiculous in the best way possible.

The shower shuts and Harry exits into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.  "Have you seen this?"  I tilt my phone towards him.

"Don't read that stuff, Autumn."  He tells me.  

"Why not?  I just saw my picture so I clicked it."  I explain.

"Because people can be rude and hate and you don't need to see that.  Besides, if you get upset, the sex won't be as good."  He jokes and hits my butt, causing me to jump and I laugh.

"Fine, I won't read it bossy."  I stick my tongue out playfully.

"What did you call me, punk?"  He walks over to me in an 'intimidating' way and I giggle.

"I said you're BOSSY!  What you gonna do about it?"  I get on my tip toes to try to be intimidating back, but fail because of my shortness and his towering height.  

"Don't test me."  He looks down at me, I giggle slightly.

"Or what?"  I test.  He swoops me off the floor and spins me around before playfully throwing me on the soft bed.  I laugh hysterically as he tickles me and I beg him to stop, gripping his hands.  The tickling turns into kissing up my stomach and meeting my lips. 

"You really showed me.  That's the last time I fuck with you or make you mad."  I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes smiling.

"Shut up."  He jokes.  

"Make me."  I get up and run through the large suite.  He grabs me and drapes me over his shoulder, spinning around in circles.  I laugh like crazy and I feel like a little kid.  

"Go get dressed, you get distracted way too easily you know that?"  I laugh and he places me down.

"Maybe you're just too distracting."  He retaliates.  

"Right... I'm sure."  I say with sarcasm.  

There's a knock at the door and I get up to answer it.  When I open the door it's Perrie, Zayn's fiancè.  She's absolutely stunning with blonde hair just past her shoulders and big blue eyes. 

"Oh... hi."  I greet her and she smiles.

"Hi, I'm Perrie nice to meet you!  Zayn's getting ready and I'm bored and I heard Harry had a girl with him so I figured we could hang out for a bit."  I feel her pain, it's boring just waiting.

"Yeah, of course!  Come in."  She steps in and we sit on the bed cross legged.

"So tell me everything.  I could use some gossip."  She leans in  waiting for my 'gossip.'

"Everything?  What about?"  I play dumb out of embarassment.

"Don't act like you don't know.  I'm sure you weren't just invited here to sit around and look pretty."  She jokes and I laugh.

"I mean it's nothing, aparantly I'm the 'mystery girl'."  I put air quotes around it.

"I saw that article!  So how's it feel to be the 'mystery girl'."  She says hyped.  She's extremely nice and fun to talk to and really funny too.

Harry walks into the room, finally dressed, and sees Perrie and I chatting.  "Perrie?  When did you get here?  Are you guys talking about me?"  He asks leaning on the wall.

"Hi, Harry."  Perrie waves.  "What makes you think you're so special that we'd be talking about you, huh?"  She jokes.

"Well I don't know, why don't you ask Autumn."  He winks at me.  

"Shut up!"  I squeek, throwing a pillow at him and we all laugh. 

**

Perrie is backstage at the concert and I'm in the audience.  I could have easily went backstage but I like to watch the concert still.  I notice all the girls around me staring at me and I get uncomfortable.  I turn to one of the girls with long blonde hair donw to her butt.  

"Can I help you?"  I look at her.

"What...."

"Any reason why you're all staring?"  I question with attitiude in my voice.

"You're the girl who was at Harry's hotel right?  The one at the gym or something?"  She continues to stare at me.  

"Um... I can't hear you sorry it's too loud."  I lie, I really just don't want to answer.  The last thing I want are more things getting out to the public.  

"What a bitch."  She mumbles a little to loud.  

"Excuse me?!  Don't call me a bitch, you don't even know me!"  I yell over the music.  "You're distracting me from the concert so would you leave me alone, thanks bye bye."  I turn away from her and roll my eyes.  Some people are so rude.

All of a sudden poeple start taking pictures of me and I begin to notice.  I turn around and one girl says "Oh my god it's her."  and snaps another picture.  I notice Harry is watching it all and trying to perform at the same time, slightly distracted.  I push through everyone and walk out of the audience. 

I find a hallway somewhere near where backstage is and lean my back against the concrete wall.  I waited there until the conert ended and just then I realized how things are beginning to change.  I can't even go to a concert now because they know who I am and stare at me the whole time or take pictures. When the concert is over, Harry finds me and runs over to me. 

"Autumn,  what happened? Why did you leave?"  He asked.

"Oh, um.  Nothing I just had to use the bathroom and got lost on the wat back, that's all."  I lied.  If I tell him about what happened, what if he doesn't want to deal with the trouble and rumors that comes along with it?  It's just safer to lie and say this.

"You sure?"  I nod.  "Okay.  You coming?  We're all going out for drinks."  He holds his arm out in front of me.

"Yeah, of course!"  I walk over to him, he puts his arm around my lower back and we walk back to where the rest of the boys are.