Chapter 20

"You sure you don't want to come back stage?" Harry asks while the lights start to dim in the stadium and the screams start to roar.

"Im sure! I like watching from the front row." I know so many people would never turn down the chance to be backstage at one of their concerts, but I still like to experience the concert like everyone else. Sitting backstage wouldn't be the same.

"Ok darling, whatever you like." He smiles at me sweetly. "I gotta go get ready to go out there. Meet me back here after the show, I'll tell them to let you through!" Harry calls over his shoulder as he runs to where he needs to be. I nod and wave and start heading to my seat.

I squeeze my way past the other fans and make it to my seat while the show starts. I hear the music start and everyone screams including me. Then, the band comes out and the show begins. These concerts will never get old to me and I always have the best time and even make conversation with some of the other people in the crowd who seem to think it's odd that I'm all alone... Little do they know. My heart skips when Harry purposely makes eye contact with me while he's singing. It makes me feel like I'm the only one in the crowd but then I pull myself back into reality. People get suspicious when this happens because I don't freak out like most people would but I think that whole thing has died down.

When the show ends and everyone is emotional I can't help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I get to spend more time with them or more specifially with Harry after the show. I discretely make my way to the spot backstage where Harry told me to meet him, trying not to be seen or raise more suspision. The large guard clad in all black with security printed on the back of his shirt asks me who I am but Harry appears behind him just in time and tells him it's okay to let me through. I thank the guard then hug Harry and tell him how great the show was.

"The guys are going out for some drinks but I think I'm just gonna stay in tonight. I'm gonna need someone to keep me company though." He says with puppy-dog eyes and takes my hand in his and I giggle.

"Company... Yeah, I'm sure that's what you want." I joke as we walk towards the exit. I look up at Harry and for a second he looks like he is thinking about something and maybe even looks sad but then he comes back to reality.

I open my mouth to ask if he's okay but I decide against it. Maybe he's just tired.

Harry's POV

I meet up withAutumn after the show, she looks amazing tonight as usual. I tell the guard to let her in and she hugs me and tells me that the show was great.

"The guys are going out for some drinks but I think I'm just gonna stay in tonight." I tell her. I usually would go with them but I'm not really in the mood to go out tonight. Autumn and I will most likely find a way to entertain each other. "I'm gonna need someone to keep me company though." I say trying to beg her with my eyes and take her hand.

"Company... Yeah, I'm sure that's what you want." She says sarcastically. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't an amazing lay, but for a second I start to think about what it would be like if we were more than that. I stop myself from thinking like that because I know it would be too hard for both of us to be in anything with too much commitment, considering how different our lifestyles are. I think we both have slightly deeper feelings for each other and I'm not sure what will come of that but I'm hoping for the best.

--------

A/N: SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT AND KIND OF SUCKED BUT SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (WHOO :P) ALSO SORRY FOR TAKING LONG TO UPDATE, I REALLY HAVE NO VALID EXCUSE BUT ILL DO BETTER I PROMISE <3