Baby I'm Yours

Phil sits down in front of the camera with Dan next to him.  His hands sweated nervously and he couldn't seem to swallow.  He looks over at Dan to see the same reaction mirroring onto him as well, "Are you sure you are ready for this?"  Phil asks searching Dans eyes for an answer.  The light shone onto them sending glimmers of gold to cast through his brown orbs.

"Yes, I think it's time we tell them."   Dan said with a bit of a shaky voice.

Phil faced toward the camera and said, "Hello guys!  Today Dan and I want to talk to you about something important."  Phil looked over at Dan and squeezed his arm reassuringly.

"We are a couple."  Dan blurts and Phil smiles in agreement not being able to to take his eyes off of Dan.  After a few heartbeats for the viewers to take it in Phil continues.

"We have been for a while as much of you suspected but we never really felt like we were ready to tell you."  Phil smiles at the camera.

"Uh yeah, we wanted to wait for the right time.  And I guess that time is now."  Dan said and looked down nervously. 

"Dan?" Phil asked looking over at his boyfriend.

"Yeah?"  Dan responding still looking down.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?"  Phil asks and scoots closer to Dan putting an arm around his shoulders.

"I don't think I am."  Dan says and looks up at Phil.  Phil nodded and kissed his forehead gently before getting up to shut the camera off.

"It's okay, Dan.  We will do this when you are ready and not a minute sooner."  Phil said as Dan fell onto his back on the bed.

"It's just that- they have wanted this for so long and now that you're ready to tell them I'm not."  Dan said and sighed.  Phil let out a breath and sat next to Dan at the head of the bed and played with his hair.

"Please don't think that.  I am only ready when you are."  Phil smiled down at Dan who smiled sheepishly.

"Okay."  Dan said and Phil smiled, it was great to see Dan smile.  It was like he lit up the entire room when he did.  Phil was so lucky to be with him.

Dan pushed himself up and leaned his head against Phil's chest as Phil sat against the headboard.   Phil smiled and remembered when he was taller than Dan.  He sorta missed that.  He missed being able to kiss him on the top of his head and he missed the adorable way Dan used to stand on his tip toes to reach a kiss.

"I love you, bear."  Phil said with a smile.  Their legs intertwined in a mess of limbs. 

"I love you too, Phil."  Dan said delicately speaking each word with such grace Phil was in awe.  His voice was the most magical thing in the world.   Phil swore he could serenade anyone with that voice.

"Do you remember when we first said that?"  Phil asked and felt Dan laugh.

"Yes, we were dating, but we've only seen each other twice."  Dan said and Phil smiled at the memory, "but we knew that we were meant for each other."   Phil closed his eyes as Dan continued, "we met in the Manchester eye and it was so snowy.  I clearly remember freezing and then you buying hot chocolate.  We sat on that bench, you know the one with all the engravings and that's when you said it." 

"And I really meant it."  Phil opens his eyes and Dan rolls over so that they each have their own side of the bed.

"I know you did."  Dan said and folded his knees so he sat up right.  Phil crossed his legs and looked at Dan.  Phil traced his nose with his eyes devouring every feature never wanting to forget.  Dans lips were slightly parted and his hair was beginning to loose it's straightening allowing small curls to pop up.

Reaching forward with his arm Phil cupped Dans face and rubbed his thumb against his cheek.  Dan blushed and smiled biting his lip.   Phil placed his other hand on Dans knee and leaned forward a bit. 

Dan closed his eyes and Phil followed.  All he could hear was the soft sound of Dans breath. A hand was laid on Phil's neck and Phil pushed himself a bit further both of their noses now touching.  Phil leaned in and kissed Dan softly.  Together their lips moved in sync.  Parting his mouth Phil felt Dans grip tighten as the kiss intensified.  Phil tried to pull away but Dan held him close biting his lip slightly.  Phil traced his teeth with his tongue but soon enough he let go and the two released.  Dan smiled and looked down fiddling with his hands.

Phil also found a grin resting oh his face as Dan said, "is the camera still on?"

"Oh yeah." Phil said and went to turn it off.  Phil clicked through the videos, "should we delete this then?"

"No." Dan said, "when I do find the courage to tell them I want that clip in there."