Dog

Phil loves Dan unconditionally, that was no argument.  Everyone saw it.  Every video they did together was plagued by comments reminding him of how easily he slips into his own world where Dan is the only thing that matters. 

Phil knows Dan does it too.

They've been together for quite a while and Phil wanted to get him something nice.  Something that Dan would never expect.

A dog. 

It was perfect.  For a while people have been battering the two about getting a shiba inu. 

Dan walks into the living room to see a large box in the middle of the floor.

"What the hell is that?" He asks and proceeds with caution. 

Phil raised his eyebrow, "look and find out."

Dan gives Phil a questioning look and kneels down by the box.  He undos the ribbon.

"I hope you like dogs." 

"Is this a damn dog, Phil?"  Dan asks and opens the top.   His eyes grow wide and he reaches inside grabbing out dozens and dozens of square flakes and glitter faces.

An:  haha.  I'm sorry this is literally so trash and I've done this before.  buUuUT I felt in a troll-y mood and it's April 1st. 
#shamelessplugtime
I HAVE BEEN WRITING ANOTHER BOOK ¡¡! It's called On The Run and I'm super proud of it and it'd be cool if you could check it out.
Okay I'm done, have a good day crafties.