Holy Cow He's Beautiful

There was a shift in the air the moment he walked in.  As soon as his steel toed boots clicked through that door.  Dan shot up, his back straightening, tingles rushing through his body.  The man who just entered could be described as breathtaking, but he was more than that.  His legs were long and when he walked they strutted with an ease.  His hips swayed side to side, his stomach sometimes poking out from under his shirt.  His skin was pale, not in an unhealthy way but in a way that glistened off of any light.  Dans eyes trailed to his shoulders, his shirt pulled between them.  Along with the rest of him, they were art.  His arms were soft but Dan imagined in use they must be fairly strong.  As he perched his head to the side Dan was able to make out every detail of it.  It was delicate like still water, connecting to his jaw line. 

Now his face, that was another story.  His lips were dark naturally.  They pursed slightly as he made his way through the isles.  His nose was slightly curved but defined well from a front view.  His eyes hid behind thick fluttering eyelashes.  They were wide and bright like a night sky.  They flickered with life like the stars.  If eyes were truly the windows to the soul than this boy must hold a galaxy.

Working a late shift alone at the small convenient store seemed like a bad idea until this occurrence.  No one had ever been so breathtakingly beautiful to Dan.  Just moments before he had been wishing a quick and painless death, if it mean he could get out of this job.

Realizing he was staring Dan leaned against the counter and held his head with a closed fist under his chin.  He watched as his own fingers tapped against the plastic surface in a kind of hypnotizing beat.

It came suddenly, without warning, the lights decided to cut out, all the power actually.

Dan once again jumped from his relaxed state, now terrified.  He could barely see a few feet in from of him and there's a stranger, a hot stranger, in here that could be looting things as they speak.

"Shit."  Dan mumbled. He felt his way around the counter and tried for the doors to only find them locked.  The auto-lock criminal system must have broke. 

A slight shuffle echoed behind him and Dan almost ran right into the stranger, "are we stuck?"  His voice was raspy and calm.  His breath could be felt in Dans face.  He must be very close. 

Swallowing a bit Dan reached in his pocket, "yeah I'll text my boss to bring down the keys." 

With the new source of light illuminating from Dans phone he could see the person in front of him pretty clearly.  Blushing, Dan hoped that the lack of light would cover it up, "how long do you think it'll be?"

"Don't know."  Dan opened the flashlight app on his phone and cautiously left the stranger behind him, hoping he wouldn't pull out a gun, "do you have somewhere you need to be?"

While Dan couldn't see the man he could hear him breathing, "not really but I would like to go home."  A moment of complete silence passed as Dan struggled to find some words to say, "has this happened before?" 

Dan mentally thanked the stranger for creating some kind of conversation, "not that I know of." His words were thick with nervousness and anyone listening could tell.

"Mm." The stranger grunted, "what's your name?" His words drifted from behind Dan almost like a fog, engulfing him, suffocating him from the outside in. Dan didn't know why the stranger wanted to know his name- whatever it was, curiosity, whatever, Dan felt his heart flutter. A part of this handsome boys brain decided Dan was worth an identity.