Homewrecker Part 1

Warning: This gets preTTy HoT and steamy so just an fyi

Dan sat at his desk, his painfully boring desk that matched the lack of life of his job. He tapped his pencil against the white surface and watched the clock. Only five more minutes of this hell for today. Looking around the office Dan sighed.

Is this really what he wanted?

Of course not, but law was the most practical thing he could have done. It payed the bills, made the wife happy and put food on the table.

Dan learned not to dream too much, it was poisoning. The thoughts of 'what it' seeped into his brain and through his body. He let his mind wander for a minute today, just this once. He thought of what would have happened if he actually did quit uni and pursued acting or something. Anything but this boring, dull job he now was stuck with.

A sadness ripped through him as he realized his mistake once again. He took the safe rout and now it was biting him in the ass. He has done nothing he wanted to. He never left the U.K like he dreamed, never went to see his favorite concerts. Never even dated out of college. He loved his wife, of course but he felt something was missing. He always did.

The clock hit five so he packed his things and ran out the door along with all of the other business men in suits and ties and business women in blazers and dresses. He entered the elevator and furred his eyebrows at the overwhelming feeling of claustrophobia. His lips dropped into a frown that creates small creases on his once fresh face now tinted with the horrid paint of normality.

Most of the people in the elevator gets off at the first floor but Dan's parking spot is in the basement with all of the other higher managers. Just as he thought he was going to go alone once again, the doors closing, a hand pushed between them. The doors reopened and a tall man stepped in next to Dan who was leaning against the back.

"Hello." He smiled his suitcase in one hand, his other placed in front of Dan.

Shaking his hand Dan forced a lifeless smile, "Dan."

"Dan Howell?" The man asked his blue eyes bright, even in the dark space, "Phil."

"Yes."

"You're the Vice President of Campus Services?" Phil asks.

"Thats me."

"Your presentation last quarter was amazing." Phil gushed, "Can I just say that you have a real talent."

"In what? Keeping a room awake?"

"Well that's one way you can put it. I just think that you are very captivating." Phil smiled a promiscuous grin his eyes gleaming.

Dans skin crawled at the strangers friendliness, "Really?" Dan raised an eyebrow at the escalating moment. This is the most excitement he has gotten in months. And it's from a slightly flirty law student.

"Why yes." Phil bit his lip.

"Why are you in the lower level?" Dan asked, "You're pretty young. A student."

"Its a faster walk to my house from here."

"I see." Dan smiles, "How old are you?"

"Twenty two."

Dan smiles at the young boy who's now inching forward a bit.

"How about you?" He asks, his lips parting.

"Twenty five."

The elevator door opens and Dan feels his pounding heart subside. Back to his boringness.