Kiss Me

An:  graphic warning, a tad smutty. Xx

Dan sat next to Phil as they talked in his bed. Dan eyed Phil up and down taking in his flawless beauty. Every movement sent his muscles rippling under his pale skin. Dan knew they weren't the fittest but muscle was definitely present. Phil's hands moved as he talked, his long slender fingers dancing in the air. Rolling his wrist Dan spotted his blue veins that swam under his skin.

His collar bone stuck out from under his shirt, with every breath it would pop up sending shivers down Dan's spine. Phil licked his lips as he continued his story his mouth forming each word with such precision. Dan moved his way up to his eyes to see them locked off in a far away world.

Dan swore you could swim in the deep pools that were named his eyes. Green rings floated on the surface as yellow freckles dotted the undertone. Phil's hair was pushed back to reveal his whole face. Dan didn't want to admit it but he preferred Phil with his hair all messy and swept out of his face.

Dan bit his lip to keep himself from screaming, he was a masterpiece, "Dan?" He asked his voice sounding like heaven.

"What?" Dan asked his eyes trained on Phil's mouth watching his lips move up and down in such a poetic manner, Dan felt pathetically in love.

"Are you even listening?" Phil asked in a curious tone.

"Not in the slightest." Dan smiled looking up at Phil's eyes, they squinted sending wrinkles to fall in the corners of his face.

"Dan!" He complained.

"I'm sorry, you're too pretty." Dan said inching towards the boy he was proud to call his boyfriend.

Phil laughed lowly causing his shoulders to roll back exposing more of his neck, "You're too cute."

Dan smiled sheepishly his cheeks warming in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, it's just so hard to when all I can think about is kissing you."

Phil turned so he was facing Dan and leaned in close so that his hot breath grazed Dans neck. Dan shuddered as Phil's lips touched Dans ear, with a low sexy voice Phil whispered, "What's stopping you?"

He pulled away laying a hand on Dans shoulder. His fingers curled around his shoulder in a dominant grip. Dans gaze was locked on his hand as he followed his arm landing on his lips. Dan leaned in close closing his eyes ready for the kiss but Phil made sure he could dangle Dan, teasing him. Dan whimpered as he felt Phil's hot breath even closer on him, it entered his mouth.

"Kiss me!" Dan couldn't help himself. All he wanted was for Phil's lips to be pressed against his own. Phil laughed and Dan felt it vibrate throughout his body. He knew this was just the reaction Phil was looking for, Dan knew he lived for the dominance.

"Why should I?" Phil asked as he lowered his head so that his lips brushed his neck. Dan squinted his eyes tightly, he knew this was a weak spot for Dan. He was such a tease and he knew it. Dan gripped at the bed sheets as Phil planted his lips on Dans neck.

He moved his lips expertly over his neck sucking quite hard. Dan felt a gentle moan escape his mouth as Phil ran his free hand down Dans side. Goosebumps broke his skin as Phil's fingers lingered on Dans exposed side. Dan tightened his grip on the blankets. Phil placed his hand completely under Dans shirt and dragged it across his back. He moved his kisses up towards his mouth and Dan gasped, why wouldn't he just kiss him? Phil then, after far too long of teasing kissed him. Dan felt his soft lips on his own. His breath tasted like strawberries and love.

Dan parted his lips begging Phil to allow his tongue to enter. Again with the teasing, Phil waited on what Dan wanted.  Dan lifted his hand and fumbled around for his lower back.  Dan grabbed Phil's ass, with a quiet yelp Phil opened his mouth.  Dan slid his tongue in and roughly grazed his teeth.  Phil moved his other hand under Dans shirt placing it on Dans chest.  His long fingers wrapped around his rib cage.  Dan also repositioned his hands so he could unbutton Phil's shirt.  They became a mess of arms and fingers untangling each other's shirts.  They were forced to pull away from the kiss so when they did Phil grabbed hold of Dans bottom lip with his teeth pulling it away slowly. 

Lifting his arms up Phil ripped off Dans shirt and easily slid his off next.  Phil crawled onto Dan and pushed him roughly against the bed causing the mattress to squeak.  Dan closed his eyes as Phil kissed him once again with much more heat this time.  Dan gripped at Phil's back clawing frantically at his exposed skin trying to balance himself.  Dan thrusted himself upwards and groaned.  Phil placed his hands under Dans underwear line tracing his hips.  Dan smiled into the kiss with Phil following suite. 

"I love you."  Dan smiled.

"I love you too."  Phil said planting a kiss on Dans lips.

An: I was bored and this is what happened so I'll just leave it here...oh and btw I wrote this at 5 in the morning with sleepy eyes and fumbling fingers so if it seems super try hard poetic, you know why.