Chapter 52

RJ

"You hungry? I cooked." Beauty said as I walked down the stairs. "What you made?" I asked out of curiosity. "White rice, corn, and pork chops with brown gravy. Your plate's in the microwave." She said still watching the tv. "Okay." I said and went into the kitchen. I took the plate out and smelled it to make sure she ain't try to poison me or some shit.

I took a fork and ate. I haven't eaten this good in a long time. When I looked up from my plate, she was sitting on the counter watching me. "Okay. So I'm going to return all of the stuff you bought me. I make my own money don't need your drug shit." She said handing me back car keys and two stacks of money. " B take this back." I said throwing the plate in the sink and pushing it back into her arms. "Why? So you can throw it in my face?" She said pushing it back to me. "Look. I'm sorry. I am sorry for everything okay? I thought that staying away was going to keep you and our children safe! Just please understand that." I said giving her stuff back. "Okay I do understand. But you could've let me know. Hell, you can't talk to me about shit. You just do and don't communicate." She said hopping off of the counter. "Okay. I hear you. Imma fix it. Just put your ring back on. Please." I said grabbing her. "I don't know." She said looking up at me. I quickly kissed her lips. "Please." I mumbled against them. She didn't say anything. I just slipped on the ring and I lifted her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her lips to my neck. I carried her up the stairs and to the room. "You gone let me make it up to you?" I asked as I laid her on the bed. She nodded.

Beauty

"I'm sorry for everything I ever said or put you through." He said pecking my lips and pulling my shorts down. I sat up and slid off my shirt. He rubbed his hands gently up and down my sides, his hands stopping at my waist. "Just stick with me baby girl." He said passionately kissing me. I rubbed his abs and chest under his shirt. He lifted it off of him. His tongue swirled around my spot, which was on my neck. My mouth hung open and my eyes were closed as I started breathing deep. I felt him smile against my neck as he started playing with my breast. His mouth latched on to my breast and I tried to hold my moans. "Don't hold it B." He said as he moved down to my panties. He pulled them down and stuck a finger in. "You was already ready huh?" He smirked as he lifted my legs by my thighs.

RJ

I entered and she let out a gasp. I pulled out and went in again, but deeper. She let out a muffled moan. I started to go a little faster, I missed this. She sat up and pushed me back. Then, she placed her hands on my chest. I grabbed her waist as she started to move up and down. "Shit B." I hissed and she smiled. She bit her lip as she leaned over into me.

You know how they say if a girl make you moan, she owns your soul? Well B owned mine. She turned while on it and started backwards. I instantly put her on her stomach and placed my hand in her back. "Faster bae." She softly moaned. I did as she told. "Now I'm bae huh?" I said going faster. She ain't reply. I instantly stopped and she started to whine. "Say yes and I'll keep going." I smirked as I seen her facial expression. "Yes." She whined. I started going again. "Right there. Keep.... Almooost.... RJ.. I'm bout -." She started. "Don't hold it." I grunted trying to wait for her. After she let go, I came right behind her. I pulled out and laid next to her. "I'm really sorry baby." I said as I kissed her lips.

Jayla

Being six months pregnant is no joke. This little girl I'm carrying is gonna be a chunky baby; I'm way bigger than I'm supposed to be, and my doctor said I'll have her a little early. She was an active baby too, kept me and Nell up all times of the night and morning. I liked to lay facing Nell, so she would kick and wake the both of us up. Imma pinch her right on her ass when she comes out for all this craziness. We took in Tre and Tee for the rest of the day so their parents could work their problems out. Nell knows better than to pull that shit on me because I'm crazier than my bestfriend. I will cut him without any remorse.

RJ would've got bust cross the head fucking with me. I don't see how she do it. "Mommy!" Chanise yelled as she came in the room. "Yes honey bee." I said as she came and tried to pull me out of bed. "Mommy daddy has a surprise for you downstairs." She grunted as she tried to pull my big ass. "Okay baby relax." I said as I got out of bed and walked behind her.

We made it downstairs and Nell made breakfast. I started shedding tears, I was in love with food at this point in my life. "Awe thank you so much honey bee and thank you big daddy. You made me food. Awe. I love you so much you made me food." I said as I cried into his chest. "No problem baby." He chuckled as he motioned for me to take a seat. I sat in the chair and wiped my eyes. "Goddy, you sad?" Tre asked as he came to hug me. "No I'm fine baby." I smiled as I hugged him back. Tee was occupying herself on the floor with Chanise's dolls. Nell disappeared into the kitchen with Chanise, and they came out with four plates; steak, and eggs. They were making me so happy. He sat the plate down in front of me and Chanise put her plate down and climbed up the seat. She sat down and Nell sat across from me. We held our hands and said grace. "What y'all up to? Did somebody break something?" I said suspiciously, while putting A1 sauce on my steak. "No. Daddy has a surprise for you." Chanise said before stuffing her mouth with cheesy eggs. "I smiled and started to dig in.

After we ate, I went upstairs and got dressed. I put on long johns and threw a black pair of jeans over it. I put on my Burberry rain boots and grabbed a black long sleeve shirt. I pulled that over my big ass stomach. I grabbed my beige Burberry trench coat and asked Nell to help me put it on. After we got that done, we dropped Chanise to Nadia's apartment and the other two to their parents. "I got something I wanna show you." Nell said looking over at me. "Alright." I said moving my plaits out of my view of him. He pulled up to a park. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Don't say nothing, just bring yo ass." He said turning off the car and getting out. I got out and grabbed his hand that he held out for me. "So, you know I love you right?" He said looking at mess we were walking the path. "Yeah. I love you too." I said looking up at him. "And even though baby girl isn't mine, I'll love her just as much as I love you and Nise. Y'all mean the world to me. When you left, I didn't even wanna date any other female. My heart was set on you. I peeped you argued with me so I wouldn't miss you." He said looking straight ahead. My mouth I dropped, I started to feel bad. "Carnell, look at me. I'm so-" I started. "No. I understand why you did what you did. That makes me love you a thousand times over." He stopped and turned to face me. "I love you man. You just don't understand. I can't lose you again to nobody. I don't want nobody to have you but me. That Michael nigga wasn't bout nothin. I'm the one for you." He said as he bent down on one knee. "Jayla Simone... Will you marry me?" He smiled. I seen the love and nervousness in his eyes. I let out a little scream and I jumped a couple of times. "Yes. Yes Nell. I definitely would." I I smiled as he put the ring on my finger. He stood and I grabbed his face as I tippy toed. I pecked his lips over and over. My life had done a complete three sixty from good to bad, and it just flipped again. We walked back to the car and I just couldn't believe it.

___________________________

SO GUYSSSSSS! They are engaged. Yes they took a hiatus... But true love is always there when you're apart.

Yall happy or Naw

Please don't comment update. I will when I feel it's necessary.