Chapter 54

Beauty

"Bye Tre. I'll see you later baby. Be good for mommy." I said hugging him and kissing all over his face. "Damn B, you gone make him soft. Gone with ya man." She's said grabbing him from me. "Okay okay. You better take care of my baby. I never left him for a week." I pouted as he walked away with him. "Go ahead, we got him. Plus he has Amari to play with. He'll be fine. I'll keep you updated." She said as she giggled and hugged me. "Alright. Bye I love y'all." I said as RJ pulled me out of the door. "Okay now we have to drop Tee off to Rae." RJ mumbled as he held my hand to the car.

I looked over at Tierra on his shoulder and she was sleeping so peacefully; I didn't want to leave my baby.

"I don't wanna leave her." I whined as I put her in her car seat. "Look. You gone forget about them every now and then throughout the day anyway." He said as he winked at me. "Yeah yeah." I said as I got in the front seat.

Hours Later

We made it to Aruba; I had on my sundress and my big hat. "You like it?" He said as he held my hand. "I love it bae. We have a very private section of the beach, all the time to ourselves, so of course I love it." I said as turned in front of him and kissed his lips. He grabbed my cheeks and made the kiss go deeper. We pulled away and he hugged my waist. "Where are we going?" I whispered against his lips. "We're going to eat lunch and take a ride around the island." He said as he rubbed my face. "Okay come on. I'm real hungry." I said as I rubbed my stomach and started to walk down the path.

We stopped at a huge wooden shack, with tv's, tables, and a bar. We sat at an empty table and I looked at RJ for a minute. "So I stopped the birth control about a month ago..." I started. His head shot up so fast it scared me. "So you mean that we can..." He said smiling. "Yeah we can." I smiled as the waitress came up to us.

We ordered our drinks and I ordered shrimp rice and fish. RJ ordered something else. After the waitress left we got back on the subject. "Are you sure you wanna do this now?" He said raising his eyebrows. "Well we're married now, Tre's five, and Tee is three. By the time it's over they'll be six and four. You don't want to?" I said pouting my lips. "You know I want to. But, I'm just making sure." He smirked and sat back in his seat. "You comfortable sitting next to this bar?" I asked referring to him vowing not to drink anymore. "Yeah I'm good. I got control." He said proudly. "I'm proud of you." I smiled as I crossed one leg over the other and relaxed in my seat.

I was relaxed without a care in the world and I was finally happy.

Short Chapter. School been kicking my ass guys.