Chapter 25

RJ's POV

We had made it home and I textedDean to let him know that I was coming to pick up the kids. Beauty was changing out of her clothes. "B! I'll be back. I'm going to go pic up Tre and Tee." I said standing up from the bed and kissing her forehead. She nodded as I walked out the room. I headed downstairs and out the door. I pulled out and sped towards Dean's apartment.

I got there in 15 minutes and was knocking on his door. He came to the door and let me in. "Wassup RJ?" he said with Tierra in his arms. "Nun came to get them from you. Where Tre?" I said stepping in. "In the guest bed sleep. How was the funeral?" he asked closing the door and handing Tee to me. "It was alright. But, her momma kept screaming and acting a damn fool when they was putting him in the ground." I said shaking my head as Tee wrapped her hand around my pinky finger. "You know what that mean." Dean looked down shaking his head. "Yeah man. B know it too. I wonder what it was thought man. But, I gotta get home to my girl." I said standing up and putting Tee in her carrier and buckling her in. I picked up her bag and put it on my shoulder. "Aye Dean. Bring Tee to the car for me." I said while covering her up. "Iight." he said walking in the room. He came out with Tre slumped over his shoulder. We walked out and went down the elevator. When we came out, we walked to the car and put Tre and Tierra in. "Dee. I need you to take care of everything in Miami alright. I'm stopping by tomorrow to tell them niggas I put you in charge. Don't tell them none of my business yo. Iight?" I said opening the car door. "Bet. I got you man." he said backing away. I nodded and got in the car. I backed out the parking spot and sped off towards the house. Something didn't feel right.

I got in my yard safely and cut the car off. I looked in my rearview mirror in the back. Tre had a grin on his face as he slept. I smiled and unbundled my seatbelt and got out the car. I opened the door and grabbed Tre out. I closed the door and went to Tierra's side. I took her carrier out and pushed the door shut. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked upstairs and took Tee and Tierra in their room. I laid them down and closed their door. I walked in my room and Beauty was laying in bed sleeping. I walked up to her and she was turning into bones and skin. She wasn't her normal skin color. She just looked different. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs to pack more. After Beauty father's will is read, we're leaving.

Beauty's POV

I woke up after two hours asleep and RJ wasn't here with me. I got up and walked downstairs. I went into the den and seen RJ sitting on the floor packing things in boxes. I walked up behind him and bent over and kissed the top of his head. "Where are the kids?" I said standing straight. "Sleeping still. You hungry?" he asked standing up and facing me. "Nah." I shook my head. He frowned and took my hands. He led outside to the patio and he sat down. I sat next to him and looked up at the stars. "Look at me." He said grabbing my hand. I looked at him and grabbed his hand back. "We moving in a week. I got everything done and set. I'm giving you this week to say your goodbyes and pack your stuff okay?" he said. I put my head on his shoulder and said okay.

We sat outside for another 5 minutes and Tierra starting screaming and crying. I got up and ran upstairs to her. I picked her up out of her crib and sat in the rocking chair. I sat there and breastfed her as RJ walked in with some fruit and juice. "Baby you gotta eat if you wanna help Tee." he said sitting it next to me and kissing my cheek. He walked out and I started to eat the apples and grapes. I gulped down that juice and put it down on the nightstand. I picked my phone up and called RJ. "Aye. I'm hungry baby. I want some more food RJ." I whined into the phone. He chuckled. "Alright. I'll bring you a snack and go buy you some food." he said. "Okay. Bring it now Royce." I giggled and hung up. I looked down and noticed that Tee was fast asleep. I pulled my breast out her mouth and put it in my shirt. RJ walked in with a sandwhich and chips. I pulled him down and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and pulled back. I stood up and put Tierra in her crib. I turned and faced RJ. He grabbed me and pulled me into him. "I love you B." he sat his chin on top of my head. "I love you too." I replied hugging him around his waist. "Come on let's pack ma." he said pulling away and grabbing my hand. I let go and turned on the baby monitor and grabbed his hand. We started putting our shoeboxes in bigger boxes and labeling our names on them. I haven't smiled this much since Tee was born.

We talked about so much and we made so many plans in Atlanta. We even talked about what we were gonna do and how protected we were gonna be. By the time we finished it was 3 a.m. All we had to do was say our goodbyes and be gone. We made sure to leave a week worth of things out and in their place. I was going to miss Miami, I hope it's better in the ATL. "B. Come on ma lets go to bed. We going out tomorrow." RJ said pulling me up and pushing me towards the bed. I took of my shirt, bra, and shorts while RJ threw me one of his shirts. I puth that on and laid on my side of the bed. Not too long after RJ got under the covers and put his arm over me. "Goodnight Beauty." he yawned. "Night RJ. Gimme kiss." I turned to face him. He chuckled and grabbed my cheeks softly and kissed me softly. He pulled back and smiled. He turned on his back and closed his eyes. I climbed on top of him , laid my head in the crook of his neck, and closed my eyes."Why you always doing that?" was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

____________________________________________--

Tierra and Tre on the side <3