Chapter 19

Beauty's POV

Not too long after I sat down RJ pulled up. I walked to the car, opened the door, and got in. I let out a deep breath and looked at him just to see him staring at me. "You okay? Did anything happen? Is the baby good ma? " He just bombarded me with questions. "I'm fine RJ. " I sat back in the seat putting on my seatbelt. I closed my eyes and just tried to relax. "RJ. When is the earliest we can move? I'll just have this baby in Atlanta." I stated with my eyes closed. I felt the car back out and then go forward as we drove away. "Tell me you not doing this to get back at yo mama. I understand y'all going through it but you know it'll break her heart if you have this baby without her there." I heard him sigh. "No. I'm not doing anything to hurt her. I'm tryna be selfish for once and keep from hurting myself and the little girl in me. " I balled my fists up to keep from crying. "Fine. Next month? You'll be 7 months so I think you'll be okay. " He stated. I opened my eyes to find that we were home. He got out and I opened my door. I stepped out and closed the door behind me. I walked slowly up to the door while RJ was already there. When the door opened Tre came running out to me. I picked him up and missed him on the cheek. "Hi baby. Go to your daddy, your mommy is coming." I said putting him down and walking in the door. I closed it behind me and walked up the stairs. I went into our bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair. I took off my clothes and walked into the room. I looked through the dresser and found a shirt that fit just enough to go all the way over my stomach. I found some V-shorts and put them on. "Beauty! Come here! " I heard RJ yell from down the stairs. I huffed and walked out the room. I stood at the top of the stairs and I didn't see him anywhere. "Where you at?! " I yelled back. "Game Room! " He yelled back. I heard Tre giggle. I walked down the stairs and walked down and turned that quick corner to the bright red door. I walked through it and him and Tre were playing and Tre was standing in his lap pulling his face. I smiled at them and let them have their father-son moment. RJ signaled for me to come over there. I walked and sat next to him. "Can my friends come over?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "You haven't asked before. It doesn't matter. " I smiled. He brightly smiled back. "But one thing. Please don't drink or smoke. I'm not in the mood to have anybody stay over cause they too blowed or drink to leave. " I pointed my finger in his face and he frowned. "But baeee-" He whined. "Nooo Royce." I kissed his nose and he grabbed my face and kissed me. I giggled and then Tre pulled us apart and sat in the middle. I frowned at him and RJ laughed. "Don't be jealous that I'm kissin' yo mama. " He laughed and tickled Tre.

RJ texted and called his closest friends over while I raced cars on the PS4. Within 30 minutes Nell, Dre, Black, Dean, and Tay walked into the gameroom. I paused the game, picked up Tre, and stood up. "Hey B" Nell said while hugging me and taking Tre out my arms. "Wassup Lil man! " I heard him say to Tre as I went to hug RJ's bestfriend. "Hey Dean! " I smiled giving a hug. "What's good shorty." He laughed hugging me back. "Is this my last godchild from y'all or nah? " He asked rubbing ny stomach. I formed my mouth to say yes and RJ yelled out no. I turned and looked at him like he was crazy and he winked at me. I laughed and turned around. Tre ran to me and grabbed my legs. "Tre you not gone say hi to me? " Dean frowned and picked him up. Tre started smiling and laughing. "Well, imma go and let y'all have fun." I said walking towards the door. "Wait come here ma." RJ called out to me. I walked to him. He stood up off the couch. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. He bit my bottom lip and started sucking on it. "Yo. Y'all take that shit to the room." I heard Tay whine. I giggled and pulled from RJ. He winked at me again and went to sit back down. "I'm sorry guys. And Royce I meant what I said. " I blushed walking out the room grabbing my son in the process. I closed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen to get the three of us a snack.

RJ's POV

"How the hell you get a girl like that? " Dre said looking at the door and back at me. "It wasn't easy my nigga. She hated me kid. " I said choosing COD to play. "I almost lost her twice too. I'm on my shit now though." I said putting it in. "Good. Cause you need a girl like her." Dean said sitting on the stool. "When you gone wife her though? Y'all already living together having kids and shit. " Black chimed in. "Probably a couple of months after our babygirl born. I know it's what she want. She just don't pressure a nigga about it." I smiled handing them all controllers. "Awe shit. " They all screamed. "Wait, we ain't got no snacks." Nell looked around. He got up and walked out the door.

Beauty's POV

"What you still doing down here Beauty? " Nell asked walking in the kitchen. "Feeding my kids and me." I said before putting another apple slice in my mouth. "What you doing out here? " I asked him while watching him take out almost everything we had. "Snack duty." He simply said while getting bowls to put the stuff in. "Oh okay. " I said still eating. "You good?" He asked looking at me. I nodded. "No you not. You got tears running and you frowning. Is it about your mother? " He said observing my moves. "Yeah. But I'll be alright." Go ahead and take them they food for they jump you. " I gave a smile. He smiled back and took the snacks into the room. I sat on the counter giving Tre his crackers and apple slices. Not too long after Nell went in the room RJ came out. "Come outside with me lets talk. Tre go to yo uncle lil man." He pointed through the door. Tre wobbled his little self in there and RJ gently pulled me to the big covered patio outside. He sat in one of the big lounge chairs and he pulled me on his lap. "Tell me why you crying." He said while I put my face in the crook of his neck. "As I was sitting there feeding Tre. I remembered that's how my mom used to feed me. Back then we were inseperable, but now I just don't know how I disappointed her. " I said closing my eyes. "I understand how you feel B. I went through the same with my dad. You're gonna have issues with the people you love. Just let it go. You'll always have my mom to fall back on. " RJ whispered rubbing my back. I nodded and got up wiping the tears off his shirt. "I don't want you to stress anymore. Stop crying, you not weak. You far from it. " He walked up to me wiping away my tears. He bent down and kissed my stomach which put a smile on my face. "Gimme a kiss. " He poked his lips out. I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away into the yard fast. He caught up to me and picked me up bridal style. "Now you know better." He smiled and kissed me biting down on my lip. "Stop. " I mumbled into his mouth and giving him a peck. He put me down and grabbed my hand. I grabbed it back and we walked into the house. "Chill with your friends. Imma go take a nap. " I smiled and walked up the stairs. I went into the room and laid down.

I was too tired.

Tired of the tears, the drama, the hurt.

Tired of betrayal, unloyalty, and meaningless arguements.

Sleep was the only way I would forget it all...

But only for a moment.

_____________________

Welll. Here you go. Comment anything but something telling me to update. If I update too fast, y'all gone get shitty chapters. Then, y'all gone be mad. I love y'all but please don't keep telling me to update. It get on my nerves and it is aggy as a mf. Thank you :* .