Chapter 28

RJ's POV

We walked in the house and went straight to the kitchen. "RJ. What you want out of here? I'm not cooking. You better say noodles cause that's all I'm gone make." Beauty said bent over in the cupboard. "What's the point of asking B. " I said laughing. She pulled out four packs of chicken flavored noodles and sat them on the counter. "RJ get me a pot. One that's big enough for four packs. I know you." she said leaning on the counter watching me. I pulled out the pot and rinsed it off in the sink. She took off her jacket and shoes and threw them on the tile floor. I looked from the clothes to her face. "What? That steam gone make it got in here. Oh and can you reach in that top cabinet and get me the lemon pepper, hot sauce, and seasoned salt? You know I'm not tall enough." she said putting her hand on her hips. I opened the cabinet and searched through it until I found everything I was looking for. I handed them to her one by one and she sat them on the counter. "Thank you baby." She said standing on her toes and poking out her lips. "Welcome." I bent down to kiss her. She pulled away and grabbed the pot. I moved out her way and sat on the stool at the marble island counter in the middle of the kitchen.

I watched her as she filled the pot with water and sat it on the stove. "Should we keep this house? or sell it?" I asked as she put the pot on the stove and turned the heat up. "Keep it. If we ever visit we can keep this house you know. Instead of wasting money. " She turned around and walked towards me. "It's so early in the morning and I ain't even tired." she said unlocking her phone and opening her messages. Her face twisted up and she locked it back. "What the actual fuck." she mumbled. "What happened now." I said pulling her in between my legs. "My mom. She just texted talking about how she can't wait to see me tomorrow morning for the reading of the will." She said walking away and putting the noodles in the boiling water. "I don't even know how to reply to that. But I'll be there for you." I said adjusting myself and checking my own phone.

In about 15 minutes she was done with the noodles she had sat the bowl in front of me and sat on the counter with her own. We just sat there in silence and ate.

"RJ. I miss my babies." She whined still eating her noodles. "We could've made more and you wouldn't have thought about the other two." I looked up at her and she smirked.

"Whatever." She said finishing off the little she had left. She sat the fork in the bowl and jumped down off the counter. "You finished?" She asked holding her hand out for my bowl. I handed it to her and she sat them both in the sink.

She bent over once again to pick up them clothes she dropped on the floor. "B. Please for the love of God stop bending over in front of me." I said looking. "Why? Does it bother you?" She said making her ass jiggle.

"Beeee... stop please. " I said trying to look away. "It ain't time yet and you teasing me." I said still looking. "We can break rules." she said standing up straight and walking past me to the room. "Shit okay then." I mumbled getting up and walking behind her.

Beauty's POV

I took off my clothes and left on my underwear before RJ walked in the room.

I seen that cute ass smirk spread across his face. I laid on my back as he climbed on top of me and kissed me slow and passionate. He started to feel and rub his hands up and down my curves sending a spark through me. My eyes closed as he placed kisses on my neck under and collar bone. I felt him smile on my neck as my body relaxed and my breathing became heavy. He fiddled with my bra straps as he sucked on my neck. I slid my hands down his muscular body and tried to get a hold of his boxers. He gently moved my hands. "It's all about me pleasing you. Relax." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my lips again and started to take my bra off. He pulled away and started playing and kissing on my right breast. Leaving the left alone. He slid his fingers down my stomach to my panties and started to pull them off. I helped make it easier and he scooted down and I tensed up. "Relax B." He said smoothly before looking at me and kissing my thighs. "Stop teasing me." I said getting desperate and scooting closer. He chuckled and gently spread my legs.

This man is going to have my body weak. I'm under his total control and there's nothing I can do about it.

I felt as if I was in a euphoric paralysis. His touch was just too much... he had control over my body. All I could do was moan. He laid his wet moist tongue on my treasure.

RJ's POV

Her quiet moans and whimpers started to fill the room. I kept suckng as I put a finger in, she gasped, and gripped the sheets as I pumped my finger in and out of her. Her moans became louder and her breathing became shorter as I added a finger. "Faster." she panted as I came up. I started going faster and she started to run. I chuckled as I pulled her back. I kept going as she grabbed onto the sheets and tears came out her eyes. "Be careful what you ask for ma." I whispered as her breathing became fast and she tightened around my fingers. Within a couple of seconds her juices were all over my hand and the sheet.

Beauty's POV

I had to catch my breath. "You good?" RJ asked as he placed both of his hands by my head. "Mhm. I'm ready." I said tugging on his boxers. He chuckled. "Now you know that little tug ain't gone take these off. Pull em down ma." he said as I sat up. I pulled them down and his bestfriend was staring at me. "You still ain't use to it? I'll be gentle." he said as he gently pushed me back and put his hands on the sides of my shoulders. He looked me in my eyes as he entered which made it much more personal and intimate. "Shit." I said as I felt a little pain. RJ stopped and waited for a while before he started again. "Shit B." he hissed.

It was painful and pleasurable at the same time. "Faster. " I called to him. As he went faster I felt as if my insides were about to implode , his man thing was just so huge. However it just felt so right. Like I just found the key to life. We moved on to a steady pace and we just become one. It didn't hurt anymore. We just kept going until I he came inside me.

"Ma you good? " RJ asked as he laid next to me. I replied in a sleepy tone. "Yeah." I said as I laid on RJ's chest and just listened to his breathing as we wrapped around each other and drifted to sleep.

___________________________

Any comments??

Don't be too harsh, it's my first time writing a scene like this. It was hella awkward so I asked for some help. 😂