Chapter 55

Please Read > Trust Me. I'm sure you guys will like it. It's not a thug story, however it's really decent. Hope y'all like it.

Nadia

"Shea!" I yelled out as I walked around the house. "I'm in the kitchen!" He yelled back. I walked down the stairs and through the living room. I pulled on my PINK sweatshirt nervously as I walked into the kitchen. "What you doing? You busy?" I asked as I sat next to him at the island counter. "Looking over numbers and I will be later. Gotta go pick up money." He said sighing as he looked over at me. "What's wrong with you?" He asked as his eyes landed to my hands, which were messing with the hem of the sweatshirt. I knew I couldn't hide or say nothing because I had already showed my nervousness. "I just have a question..." I said looking at him. "Okay go ahead. I ain't gone bite you." He chuckled as he went back to the papers. "How would you feel about a baby?" I asked as I seen him stop what he was doing. "Well. It's not the absolute perfect time. Why you ask?" He said turning to face me. "Well I just see JJ and B with their kids and I felt like I missed out on that happiness. I know I have Amari but it wasn't like his father was good to us." I said looking up at him. I was already about a month in my pregnancy but I wanted to feel him out first. "It'll happen whenever it happens. I'm not stressing to have one, but I'm not saying I don't want one." He said as he grabbed my hand. I nodded and got up to go back upstairs. "What if it already did?" I said as I walked out.

I made it up the stairs and I laid back in the bed. Tre and Amari had went over to Nana's house for the day, so our house was quiet. I started to watch the tv and a few minutes later Shea walked in. "Nadi." He said as he walked to his side of the bed and got in it. He pulled me close to him and put his face in my neck. "What you want?" I laughed at his childlike behavior. "So, we're having a baby?" He asked and I could feel him smile. "Yeah we are." I smiled back. Then, my phone started to ring and it was the devil calling. "What Chris?" I huffed as I answered the phone. "Where is my son?" He asked quickly. "Don't you mean your bastard? You have Monte as your son so don't worry about my child." I said calmly as Shea's grip on me tightened. "Look I'm sorry about everything but I want y'all back." He said sighing. "No Christopher. We don't want you back." I answered while trying to loosen Shea's grip. "How you know my son doesn't want me back?" He said yelling. "One he hates going over to your house because you don't care about him and y'all steal his shit. My son ain't fucking stupid. He loves his brother but he hate you and ya wife." I said turning towards Shea. "Ion know why you got that cornball nigga around my seed anyway. Fuck y'all." He said getting mad. I just giggled and hung up the phone. "Baby he called you a cornball." I said laughing. He just shook his head and smiled at me. "I wasn't a cornball when I was putting this baby in you." He said winking. I just laughed and laid there with him.

Jayla

Janae was crying and acting a fool, Chanise was about two seconds from an ass whooping, and I was about 5 minutes away from leaving Nell. Everybody just wanted to stress me out today. I let Nae slide because she's a baby. But, these other two are the definition of damn evil. Chanise is way too much like me. I can barely say shit to her because her mouth is like mine so it doesn't necessarily bother her. Nell, he just ain't helping me right now with being all out and about. I understand bossman number one is in Aruba but damn. "Chanise. Go to your room and make yourself busy. Clean up or something. Please." I said rubbing my temples. I grabbed Janae and walked downstairs with her. I went into the kitchen and grabbed her teething toy out of the freezer. "Here." I said softly placing it in her mouth. She grabbed on to it and she had calmed down for a while. Couldn't wait for Monday; Chanise would be back in school, and I would have peace.

Beauty

"I wanna go get in the pool." I said as we walked in the house. "Not right now. I need you to get some rest. We have somewhere to be around eight." RJ said as he pulled off his shirt. I watched as he walked into the room that we were sleeping in. I followed after him and went to my suitcase. I pulled out my PINK underwear and I walked to the bathroom. He had already gotten in the shower and it seemed as if he was in there thinking. I dropped my dress and took off my panties. I opened the glass door and slowly stepped into the shower. "What's on your mind?" I said as he turned to face me. "Nothing ma." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Look. Everything is fine; our family is fine, the business is fine, and we are fine. Okay?" I spoke as I grabbed his hands. He pecked my lips and moved his hands around my waist. "We supposed to shower and rest." He mumbled. I just smiled. "But damn." He said rubbing his hands up and down my sides. He backed me up against the glass. I pulled his face into mine and kissed him over and over. "Just an hour." I mumbled as I looked into his eyes. He smirked and lifted me up against the glass. He eased in slowly and I winced due to the four years we went celibate. "Shit B." He said against my neck. He held me there for a couple of minutes before he drop me on a little more. I let out a gasp and he looked me in my eyes. "Been a long time." I blushed as he smiled at me. "You ready?" He asked as he kissed my lips. I nodded and he continued to move me at his pace which started to hurt less and less for me.