Chapter 20

Beauty's POV

"Beauty wake up." RJ stood there shaking me. "What?" I groaned pushing him away. "Your dad is here." He said pulling me up. I got up and adjusted my clothes. "Where's Tre?" I said looking up at RJ. "With Dre. Come on. " He whispered pulling me with him. We got to the stairs and I walked down. When I got halfway down the stairs, I saw my mother with him. I made a quick turn to walk up and RJ picked me up and carried me down. He put me down at the bottom and stood there waiting for me to walk to them. I frowned and sat down on the couch. They came and sat across from me. "Hey daddy." I said to my dad and nodded at my mother. "Hi baby. Be nice." He scolded at me. "Hold on. I'll be right back." I said getting up and heading to the kitchen to get a snack. I grabbed a bag of chips, a water, and a leftover sub. I walked back to the couch and sat the sub and the water on the table. "So what's going on? " I looked between the both of them while opening the chips. "Well, this thing between you and your mother is crazy. I need y'all asses to grow up." He scolded her and me. "Okay. Fine. Do you love Drew over me? " I looked at her and ate some of my chips. "No. I don't. I just wanted to see him. I didn't want y'all to be together cause I knew this drama would happen. I didn't mean what I said either. I'm sorry. " She said watery - eyed. "I accept your apology." I smiled picking up the sub. "RJ! Come here! " I yelled at the stairs. He came down and nodded at my dad and gave my mom a hug. He then sat next to me. "You good? " He whispered in my ear. I nodded and bit into the sandwich.

We started to talk about the baby and her name. I could only decide on the first name. "Mommy I don't know about the middle name. I wanna give the family options and whichever one sits well with me I'll chose. But, It gotta start with an R." I said waving my hand. "Let everybody know. I only need 20 at the most." I said getting up and putting my things in the trash. "Okay. I'll tell them to write em down for me and I'll give them to you within a week. " She said getting up to leave. I nodded and we said our goodbyes. RJ closed and locked the door behind them.

"You wanna go to dinner?" He grabbed me off the couch. "Where we gonna eat?" I smiled as he pulled me closer. "I don't want nothing fancy ma." He put his chin on top of my head. "Umm. Johnny Rockets? " I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Okay. Whatever you like. " I felt him smile. I smiled and he jumped back. "You still not used to it?" I giggled laughing and holding my arms out. "No. It just be coming out of nowhere. " He said with big eyes. "Let's get dressed RJ. " I smiled and headed behind him up the stairs.

"Which one we going to?" I asked RJ as he was walking in the closet where I was. "South Beach." he stated looking for clothes. I nodded and found a outfit. I put on an oversized Tupac shirt, long black tights, and my Birmingham Barons 9s. I walked out and went to my vanity. I put my hair in a high bun with a side bang. I found some diamond studs, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs. I walked to the sliding glass door to the patio and he was out there walking back and forth on the phone. He looked so intimidating; he was yelling, his veins was popping, and he was breathing heavy. I backed away from the door and went into the kitchen and sat at the island. I just got on Insta to like a few photos and laugh at funny things until he was ready to leave. About 15 minutes later I heard the sliding door open and I froze up. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me with his neck on my shoulder. The smell of weed hit me hard. "Baby I love you. But please go get some cologne it's bothering me. " I said kissing his cheek. He went away for a few minutes and came back. "You smell it?" He asked kissing my temple. "Nope." I said getting down off the stool. "You ready ma? " He asked looking a little off. "Yeah. Let's go. " I mumbled following him out the door. I locked the house up and headed to the Mercedes. "Don't let him kill me speeding." I whispered to God before I got in. I got in, put on my seatbelt, and relaxed in the seat. He pulled out, sped off, and we were on our way to eat out.

We stopped at a light and it was awkwardly silent. I turned on the radio and plugged my phone up with the auxiliary cord. I went to music and started to play They Don't Know.