Chapter 29

RJ's POV

Waking up is a joy when you have a beautiful woman next to you. She was facing me and her hair was everywhere. However, it was all good. Ain't nobody to impress. I slid out of bed and walked straight to our bathroom. This was our last day in Miami and I had some important things to do.

I turned on the shower and stepped in. I stood under the shower head for a while just thinking. Thinking about my plans; for our family, our relationship, and the whole drug thing. "Mind if I join you?" Beauty said stepping in. "There wasn't a point in asking, you stepped in anyway." I said turning to face her. She wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me with her chin on my chest. "You're beautiful. Imma marry you one day ma." I said looking down at her. She just smiled. She let go and turned to get an washcloth. I grabbed mine too and we put body wash on them. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

Beauty's POV

I put the body wash on the rag and handed the bottle to RJ. I started to cleanse myself of all the sins I had committed last night. "RJ wash my back good please?" I turned my back to him. "Okay." he said as he took the cloth out my hand and started to gently wash my back. "Let me get a quickie ma." he grunted as he kissed my ear. "No we have somewhere to be." I whispered and turned to face him. "You all soapy and stuff. Come on. I got you later. I promise." I turned to him and started to rinse him off. He turned the shower off and I stepped out first. Grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me. I went straight to the sink to brush my teeth.

RJ grabbed his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth over at his sink. I was done before him. I slipped on my underwear and pulled out my black jeans, Christian Louboutin flats that RJ bought for me a while ago, and a black sheer button down. I was ready to go in, hear everything, and get out. I started to walk to the bathroom when I ran into RJ at the door. "Excuse me sir. I'm trying to do my hair so we can go. You should be trying to get some clo..." He cut me off kissing me. He let me go. "Calm down. I'm getting ready." he said walking around me and into the closet.

While he got dressed, I took the sheets off the bed and threw them in the suitcase full of dirty clothes. Then, I walked to the bathroom to brush my hair into a ponytail.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, all I could think about was Atlanta, my children, and RJ. All my life I had planned to be married and then have kids. Even to have my own money. But I broke all my rules and guidelines for him. I hope he knows and understands that. But I'm going to get my self together. I know that I am smart enough to start something up and marriage is coming sometime down the line. As long as we share that bond I'm fine, but I just want that certificate and ring along with it.

"B. Come on. We almost late." RJ said snapping me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my purse and walked towards him. "What you thinking bout so hard?" He said touching my nose. "Nothing really. Just mentally checking myself for what's about to happen." I said and we walked out the room. "Oh, and promise me that we will go get my babies afterwards. I miss they busy asses." I said walking behind him. "We will go get OUR kids after we leave." He said unlocking the door and pulling it open. Walking out before him, I headed straight to the car and waited for him to unlock it. He was locking the door. "RJ hurry up. It's hot as hell." I mumbled. "Keep telling me to hurry up." He said as he walked pass me and unlocked the door.

*

*

*

*

We were now at the funeral home as the director started to read to us. "Skip all of that and get to the good stuff." my mom said as she crossed her legs and sat back. I looked at her like she was stupid. Drew was here too. Somehow he got off the hook. He don't know what's coming. "Oookay." the man said searching through the papers. I have never been so embarrassed of my family in all my life. "He leaves the house and cars to Bianca, Drew he leaves you nothing, and Beauty he left a envelope for you an the rest of his money." He said handing me the envelope. I pulled it slowly out of his hand and opened it. I unfolded it and started to read.

Babygirl, I'm not here physically, but I will always be in your heart. You and your brother will split everything I own. But since he died, you keep it all and do good with it. They will give you a settlement but the rest is in a place where I want you to get it by yourself. Show Kwan the letter. He lives on South Beach, Star Island, first house to the left over the bridge. Go as soon as possible. I'll always love you.

Daddy

"You little bitch." my mom gnarled as she tried to jump at me across the table. "I should've gotten rid of you. You know how long that week felt waiting to get that money? Huh!" She stared waiting for am answer.

At one point in time I thought my mom was the best person in the world. I love her still, through all the things she has done and said. Now I started to see her true colors after 21 almost 22 years.

"After your brother was out the way I figured that I would inherit everything. Then I found out about you... When you got with ya lil boyfriend I thought you were gonna neglect ya daddy." She said taking off her dark shades and piercing me with her big brown eyes. "You had my brother killed?" I said starting to feel my blood boil. "RJ ain't tell you?" I looked from her to RJ and he didn't even look me in the eye. "RJ. Look at me, is this true." I said hoping my mother was lying. "B.. I'm so-". "You know what, save it. Just save it. I had kids with you, I basically gave my life to you and you lie to me? You sat there and got paid to kill my brother. Then get with me? Hmm? I thought I knew you. My whole life has been fucked up." I said looking at him then looking around the table. "See ma. You win. I'll give you the money okay? Keep it. It's not like you can take it to hell with you anyway." I said putting the letter in my purse and pushing back from the table. After getting up, I walked out. I felt numb. I had been lied to my whole life by everyone. My brother and my dad were the only ones who truly had my back. I feel humiliated, stupid, and used. I just walked out of the building to the sidewalk. I dialed my phone and called Rae to get me.

Within minutes she was pulling up with the kids in the car. "What's wrong B?" she said pouting and pulling back into the street. I don't want to talk bad about my kids father or grandma in front of them. The hurt and pain was real. I didn't cry because I wanted to be strong for myself and my children. "Take me home please. Just wait outside okay?" I said and she nodded. Payback for Drew and my mother was about to start this second. RJ too, but he won't die because my children need him. But if me and that nigga ain't have no kids he would've been burnt somewhere too.

____________________

I couldn't resist the drama. Mhmm. Y'all not ready yet. Y'all not. Plot twist. Not so perfect after all. What is she gonna do? What will happen to Drew and Bianca? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z! but frfr. Y'all enjoyed or nah?