Chapter 10

RJ's POV

I hopped in my car and did 80 all the way to the trap. I pulled in the back and cut the car off. I walked in and Nell came up to me. "Let's get all this shit together and head over to his house now. Cause he done been to momma and Rae house. I don't even know why he want her so bad man." Nell was turning red and his veins was popping. We all grabbed our guns and said a prayer before we left. In my mind I was hoping that my girl and our son was okay. We hopped into the trucks and headed out. When we got there none of the cars was there. I kicked down the door and some of his people where in there smoking and gettin head. Horrible move. All 5 of them niggas got blasted. I ran up the stairs with my brother busting down every door and he wasn't there. "Shit!" I screamed frustrated. I hope he ain't get to Beauty and Tre yet.

Beauty's POV

5 hours later we arrived to Orlando. I was starving and I had to change and feed Tre. I pulled into a McDonald's parking lot and found a parking space. I grabbed his baby bag, him, and my purse and headed towards the bathroom to change him.

I ordered my food to go and headed to the house I rented. I drove to the house and called the woman to meet me. 10 minutes later she came. "I need the house for 4 nights, one bed will be fine." I stated fast and in a hurry. I was agitated, tired, and worried. "Okay its 600 a night. Is that okay?" The lady stated. "Yes. That's fine." I tapped my foot. She gave me a key . I adjusted Tre on my hip and I grabbed both of our duffle bags, in one hand and hung the baby bag around my hips. I made my way in through the door and up the stairs. I walked down the hallway until I found the room door. I walked in the door, pushing it closed. I threw the McDonald's bag on the nightstand and sat Tre on the bed. I threw down all the bags and bent down to get his food. After I got it I sat on the bed and started to feed him. When he finished, I rocked him to sleep and put him in the bed.

I got up and grabbed my bag and started to eat. 10 minutes later I was done. I laid down and watched my beautiful son sleep. He looked just like his daddy except he was my color. He looked so peacful and happy without a care in the world despite the things going on around him. His face started to frown and he started whining. I picked him up and washed him in the bathroom. When I got done I wrapped him up and bought him to the bed. I put baby lotion and baby powder on. I put him on a pamper and nighties. I sat in the bed with him laying on my chest until he fell asleep for good. It took him two hours because he kept whining and wiggling and frowning. Right when he fell asleep I put him on the bed with pillows around. I walked to the shower and took a 10 minute bird bath. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to the room. I dried off, put lotion on, and put on my underwear and pajamas. I turned on the tv and laid on the bed when my phone started ringing.

Stop making a big deal out of the little things
Cause I got big deals and I got little things
I got everything I'm asking for but you
Stop making a big deal out of the little things, let's get carried away
Come right now you know where I stay

It was RJ. I picked up the phone. "Hello." I answered and he sighed hard. "Don't be like that."... "Be like what?"... "Angry."... "I'm not angry. I'm worried."... "Don't be. How's Tre?" He asked with sadness. "He's okay. He wiggles, frowns, cries, and whines a lot in his sleep." I said looking at him. "You do the same thing. But, without the crying. But hold him he'll stop. I do the same to you." He said chuckling. "Okay." I managed to choke out. "Beauty don't cry. I'm still okay. You'll be fine. Do you need someone up there with you?" He sounded worried. "Yeah. But I can't get them here right now." I sniffled wiping my face. "When all of this is over we'll all be together in Atlanta. I promise." He assured me. "Okay. Let me get some rest okay?" He said after a moment of silence. "Goodnight RJ." I hung up the phone. I laid down and held Tre and we both slept but not peacefully.

RJ's POV

I didn't know she was feeling worried and alone. I'll fly to see her after tomorrow. Just for a day. Hopefully they slept good.

_____________________________

Here's a filler guys. It's kinda boring but very important for the next few chapters. Plenty of hints. If you think you know... or if you DO... I'll probably inbox you for opinion.