Chapter 12

Beauty's POV

I woke up early with a bad feeling in my stomach. I got out the bed and walked out the door so that I wouldn't wake Tre up. I dialed up RJ, no answer. I called Nell, no answer. I tried Tina and she ain't answer either. I called Rae and she answered. "Araela?" I said worried. "Hey Beauty. Wassup?" She said not sounding too good. "Why nobody answering the phone?" I asked worried. "I don't know. But I have to go." She said fast and hung up. What the hell is going on. I walked back through the room to the bathroom and took a shower. I did my hygeine and walked back to the bed where Tre was sleeping. I put on my underwear and got back in the bed with him. I watched him and played with his curls. "No matter what happens I love you baby boy." I smiled and kissed his forehead. He woke up and started giggling. I picked him up and took him to the bathroom to give him a bath. When we finished I wrapped him up in a towel and carried him into the room. I dried him off, put him on some lotion, powdered him, and put him on a new diaper. I grabbed him up and we went downstairs. I got his babyfood and a spoon and walked to the table. I sat down and sat him on my lap and started to feed him.

When he finished we went upstairs to put on some clothes. I put on a pair of black tights, a white long sleeve shirt, a pair of brown uggs, and a brown LV scarf. I put my hair in a high tucked bun and picked up Tre to get him dressed. I put him on some khaki pants, a red button down, and a black sweater on top to match his black and red KDs. I grabbed a baby bag, and my purse and we headed out. I locked the door and walked out to the car. I buckled him in and got in the drivers seat. I backed out the driveway and headed to McDonald's. Then to the mall.

*

*

*

*

*

We finally got back to the house. I took a sleeping baby out the car and walked to the front door. I unlocked it and walked in the house shutting the door behind me. I walked upstairs and laid Tre on the bed. I accidentally left my phone home. I picked it up and I had four missed calls and 20 messages. I checked all my messages, they were basically telling me to come back home and it was urgent. I called the lady over these vacation houses and asked her to come over so I can pay her the money I owe her. In 30 minutes she came and I paid for the 2 weeks that I stayed. When she left, I packed up all our things and within 2 hours we were rolling down the street on our way home.

*5 hours later*

I ran in the hospital holding Tre in my hands scared as hell. I walked to the receptionist. "Excuse me where is Royce James?" I said huffing. "He's only available to family. Wit his fine self" She rolled her eyes. "Bitch. I am family. I'm his girlfriend and here's his son. Now what the hell is his room number?" I growled grabbing her shirt. "230." She whispered. I let her go and ran to the elevator. I got in and press the button for the second floor. It went up and dinged and I got off. It seemed like forever walking down that long hallway to Room 230. I knocked on the door as I stepped in. Everybody was in there; Tina, Nell, Chanise, Araela, and Jay. "Guys. What's going on?" I announced myself. "Baby, I'm so sorry." Tina said holding her hands to her mouth. "What are you sorry about? I'm not understanding." I said getting impatient. "B. He uh. Damn. He's in a coma." Nell said scratching his neck. "How did this happen?" I asked handing Tre to his grandmother. "It's a long story." He mumbled putting his head down. I sat in the chair and leaned on my elbows. I just looked at him. I just thought about all the things he would miss out on; my birthday's in a month, Tre will most likely say his first words and start walking, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. There's no telling how long he'll be here in this room. I just hope he wakes up in time for Christmas at least. But, I promise to him and God that I will visit everyday.