Chapter 1

Beauty's POV

Its been 3 months and I haven't heard from RJ and Nell. Nor have I seen my beautiful niece. Tre looks more and more like his daddy everyday and it gets hard trying to work and take care of him sometimes. I was sitting on the couch in my apartment trying to feed him and he was looking at me with those big blue eyes. I smiled and let him finish the bottle. I took him to the room and ran some warm water in the sink for him. I sat him in it and bathe him. Then, I grabbed the baby shampoo and washed his curly brown hair. I rinsed it out and picked him up. I wrapped him in a towel and carried him to his nursery. I dried him off and put baby lotion on. I powdered him and put on his little diaper. I picked him up and walked to his drawers. It was chilly outside now that it was autumn/fall. I chose a white onesie, some black pants, a red sweater, and some white socks. I put his clothes on and picked up a red skully for his head. "B!" I heard Jay call from the living room. Jay is the man I met at the hospital and beach.

*Flashback* ( Both times they met.)"

I came to the hospital, found parking, and eased my self out of this big ass Range Rover. I locked the doors and started towards the front door. Then, I heard "Aye!" I looked to the left and it was a man running towards me. He looked about 22, he was buff, a lot of tattoo's, caramel skin, brown wavy hair, and some pretty light brown and green eyes. "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" He stuck his hand out to shake my hand. "Okay, you have to make it quick cause I need to go to my appointment. " I looked at the door. "Okay, I promise. Uh, can I have your number. You're very beautiful. Pregnant or not." He smiled at me. "If you're meant to have my number, you'll see me again. I'll give you it then." I smiled.

*

*

*

*

I drove out to the beach. I took off my shoes and grabbed a pair of sandals. I was walking along the shoreline and I seen a familiar body running my way. "Beauty!" He yelled. It was homeboy from the hospital."Hey" I waved still walking his way. He stopped in front of me. "I guess I was meant to have your number." He said smiling with pearly white teeth. I laughed and put my hand out for him to give me his phone. He handed it to me and I typed in my number. I gave him a hug and continued walking.

*End of Flashback*

"Jay. I'm in Tre's room." I called out while having difficulty putting the hat on his head. "Hey B. Wassup?" He gave me a hug and picked up Tre. "Nothing, I need to take a shower and get dressed so I can visit my parents." I smiled and kissed Tre on the cheek. "I'll watch him for you while you go take a shower. We gone be thuggin' watching cartoons. " He chuckled and walked out. I walked out behind them and went to my room to take a shower. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water and stippedof my pajamas. By the time I did that, the mirror was layered with fog. I stepped in and washed for 20 minutes. I turned the water off and stepped out. I dried my body and put on lotion. I wiped some of the mirror to take a look at myself. I had gotten my body back without much effort which was a good thing. I wrapped my towel around myself and walked in my room. I pulled out my undergarments and put it on. I walked in my closet and put on a black long sleeved crop top, a long sleeved light washed jean jacket, some red jeans, a thin cheetah print belt, and my custom cheetah print timbs. I put my curly hair in a ponytail and walked in to the living room were Jay and Tre were. "Jay thank you so much. Let me get my purse and his bag and we can go." He looked up, smiled, and nodded. I walked in my room and grabbed my black MK purse. I put my phone, charger, and wallet in it. I put it on my shoulder and walked to Tre's room. I grabbed his empty Burberry baby bag and filled it up with diapers, formula, toys, and extra clothes for him. I put that heavy bag on the other shoulder and walked out to the living room. "You ready?" Jay got up with Tre and smiled. I nodded and walked to the door. He grabbed the baby bag from me and I grabbed my baby from him. We walked out the door and I locked up. We walked to the elevator and went down 4 floors with no interruption. Jay carried the bag across the parking lot to my car and put it in the backseat. I opened the other side and put Tre in and buckled him up safely and he started to cry. "Tremaine Royce James, you jot supposed to be a crybaby like yo mama." I mumbled giggling. "That's a unique ass name ma." Jay said laughing. I giggled with him. "Whatever. But thanks for helping me carry this stuff." I said closing the door and getting in the drivers seat. "Anytime ma." He walked over to my side. He leaned in the door, "Text me or call when you get back." He smiled and walked back to his car. I crunk up the ignition and pulled off towards my parents house.

I parked in the driveway outside and turned the car off. I got out the car and opened the back were Tre was sleeping. "I unbuckled the seat, took him out safely, and wrapped a little cover around him. Then I grabbed the baby bag and my purse. I closed and locked the doors and walked towards the front door. I knocked on the door and my father opened it. "Hey daddy." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babygirl." He smiled and took both bags from me and moving aside so I can walk in. He put the bags down on the chair and I sat on the couch. "Where's momma?" I asked smiling. He frowned. "You know she's out at your brother's grave since this is around the time he died." He sighed heavily. I miss my brother a lot. "Dad, I know you miss him. We all do. Especially me. We should be glad he's in a better place rather than this hell on earth." I handed Tre to him. He smiled. Then he looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "Did Royce ever show himself yet?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice. "No daddy. I don't think he will. I don't even care anymore." I lied. "Baby. Don't lie to me. I know you. " He chuckled. I didn't reply I just smiled. I continued talking to my dad for two hours.

Tre was wide awake and my dad was playing with him and my phone started ringing. It was Tina, RJ's mom calling. I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked a little confused. "Hey Beauty it's Tina. Why you ain't bring my grandchild to see me? Next thing you know he gone grow up and be like, 'Ma who this is?'Bring him by baby." She said real fast and hung up. I burst out laughing. "Who was that?" My dad asked amused. "It was Tina. She want to see Tre." I replied getting up. "Alright. Let me walk you guys to the car." He got up with Tre in his arms and I picked up the bags. I opened the door and walked to the car with him walking behind me. I unlocked it and put the bags in the backseat. and closed the door. I walked to my side while my dad put Tre in the car seat inthe back. He closed the door and turned to me. "Bye Beauty. Come back more often okay? Yourmother misses you. I'll tell her you stopped by." He smiled and gave me a hug. "I will. Bye. Love you." I pulled from the hug and got in the car. He waved as I backed out and drove off.

30 minutes later I got to Tina's house. It was some cars outside I didn't notice. I parked behind one of them and got out. I did the same routine I usually do getting out the car, except I left Tre in his carseat since it was easier to carry him that way. I walked to the door and before I could knock she opened it. She swallowed me in a hug and pulled me inside. Once I looked around the room I wanted to leave. "Carnell, Chanise, and RJ was there. I didn't say anything to any of them. I went in the kitchen with Tina to go talk. I sat my bags down next to me on the floor and I took Tre out his carseat. I held him in my arms as Tina cooed at him and kissed him on the forehead. "Oh girl I'll be right back. I gotta use the bathroom." She said and ran off towards the direction we came in. I wanted yell for her to stay with me but I just stayed in the kitchen. Tre started to whine and I grabbed one of his bottles. I got up and put the bottle in the microwave. I was rocking him back and forth trying to get him to stop and he just wouldn't. I took the bottle out and checked it to make sure it wasn't too hot. I stuck the bottle in his mouth and it went silent. His tense body relaxed and he looked at me with those bright blue eyes. "You're a good momma. Cause, any other girl would've just got frustrated." I heard someone say. I looked up and Carnell was standing at the opening to the kitchen. "Thanks Nell." I said smiling and looking back at Tre. "Y'all need to talk." He cut straight to the point. I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Talk about what?" I asked sitting down and watching the milk in the bottle go down little by little. "About us." I heard a deep voice say. I looked up into RJ's blue eyes.

_______________________
Y'all like???? I need major feedback ^_^