the only one

Summary: Louis and Harry have been dating for about six months. As a normal human being Harry is, he is desperate to make love with his boyfriend but Louis keeps denying Harry because he says he's not ready.

Harry then decides to wait until Louis is ready. But what will happen when there's a misunderstanding between them?

Their relationship is brought to the edge hopefully they can find a way, the right one.

××

Disclamer: I don't own the boys at all and this book is a pure fiction, nothing in this book happens in real life to the boys. Also, this is my story which means no stealing allowed even though I doubt there will be someone to steal this shitty book.

××

a/n: okay so this is the 2.0 version of The Only One. The first version sucks and I got a lot of writer blocks so I decided to rewrite this. Some of the chapters and storyline will be changed so for version 1 reader, I recommend to read again ;)

[Update, 22/03/16]

I'm currently editing the story. I'm gonna add '[edited]' when the chapter is already edited. Thank you for your support and reading this!:)

Reminder: english isn't my first language, excuse me if I somehow mispell a word, do typos or use a wrong grammar. And I'm still learning in school, so don't expect a fast update.

Ok that's it, bye :)