Where it all began 2

[Edited]

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 2

(Kaoru's P.O.V.)

"You won't be calling my Jojo Bot a tin can once you see what it can really do!"

Wait... he's still standing?! He should be flying off to space by now!

"Mojo! Show yourself!" Blossom shouted through the smoke.

"If you say so."

Then Mojo suddenly appeared infront of us out of thin air then he kicked the three of us: Bubbles into a building, Blossom to the sky, and me to the road. Then I felt really weird, like, really dizzy.
The three of us flew infront of Mojo to attack.

"Sonic Sl-"

"Not so fast!" Mojo said pushing a button releasing some kind of gas making us feel dizzy.

"What's happening?" Bubbles asked dizzily as we fell to the ground.

After a few seconds we heard really loud ringing. So loud that we can barely hear anything else.

"It's so loud!" Blossom yelled covering her ears trying to shield it from the noise.

Then, I suddenly sensed some unfamiliar auras.

"It worked," Mojo said with victory, but after that, I blacked out.

I opened my eyes and saw a green streak of light slowly fading away. I saw that I'm in a familiar room, and I realized that I was in a room in the lab.
I was wearing my normal clothes. I turned my head to the right and saw that Momoko was lying on a bed beside mine unconscious.
On the other side of Momoko's bed was Miyako's bed. Miyako's still asleep too.

I got up from my bed and walked to the living room. While walking, I saw the professor in a room working on some sciency stuff.

"Oh Kaoru, nice to see you're awake," said the professor.

"Yup. Hey, I'll be in the living room watching TV if you need me," I said walking away.

"Kaoru, tell me when Momoko and Miyako wakes up. We have to talk about something," the professor said.

"About what?" I asked.

The profesor turned around and saw a yawning Miyako behind him.

"Great, you're awake. Now we just have to wait for miss sleepy head to wake up and get this over with," I said stretching my arms.

I heard her clear her throat behind me.

"And who might that be?" Momoko said.

"Oh, you're awake too," I said without turning around.

"Alright! Now that we're all here, we have something to discuss about," the professor said.

He led us to a room where there are some science stuff. At the end of the room there is a gigantic safe. The professor entered the pin and the safe's door opened.

We went inside the safe and we saw an elevator.

"Why the hell is there an elevator in a giant safe!" I yelled.

"Silly right? Let's just follow the professor so we don't get lost in here," Momoko said looking around.

Miyako giggled at this.
"She's such a girly girl," I thought to myself.

We went inside the elevator and the professor pressed the top button. When the elevator stopped moving, the door opened. We got off the elevator and saw that we are inside a dark room. Then a light shined on a test tube surrounded by reinforced glass.