The REAL Secrets Revealed!!!!

[EDITED]

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 5

(Buttercup's P.O.V.)

Right now the three of us are flying back to the lab. We all landed at the front door. Blossom went to touch the door knob but she stopped. This made Bubbles worried so she asked Blossom what's wrong.

"Oh, it's nothing," Blossom said and put on a smile. We walked to the living room and there we saw Poochie, but no professor.Hmm.

"Hey Poochie!" I said and waved lazilh. Then, the robotic dog jumped into my arms.

"Wow! You have new uniforms!" Poochie said as I placed him back on the ground. Yeah, Poochie and I actually became kinda close even though he's still scared of me, I guess.

"We need to see the professor," Blossom spoke, "Can you call him?".

"Alright," Poochie nodded and ran out of the room to get the professor. We sat on the couch waiting.

"What do you need, girls?" we heard the professor say. We stood up and turned towards him.

"Look professor, we have a new uniform!" Bubbles said twirling around like a little frilly girly girl, ugh!

"Only our jackets changed specifically," I pointed out.

"May I take a look at those?" the professor asked. We nodded and handed him our new white puffy kinda jackets and then... he just looked at it.

"When and where did you get these?" he asked.

"We got those when we were fighting all the villains we fought earlier," Blossom explained.

"Yeah, those so called allies of ours came, and they kind of gave us some power and now we have those jackets instead of our vests," I explained further.

"Would you mind if I run some tests on your jackets?" said professor.

"No, not at all," Bubbles said cheerfully. The professor walked away and gestured us to follow him. We followed him to the examining room. He placed our jackets on the table and used the Z ray thingy to scan our jackets. After scanning our jackets he went to the laptop and typed some stuff. He looked at the screen, then he said something under his breath but we didn't hear it.

"What was that professor?" Blossom asked. The professor sighed and turned to us while smiling.

"I think you girls are ready to meet your allies," he said.

"Really? When?", Bubbles asked excitedly while jumping up and down. The professor chuckled.

"Wait in the living room. I'll tell them that you are ready to meet them, got it?" The professor said.

"Okay, got it!" the three of us said and we walked to the living room. We sat on the couch waiting. Not long after, we heard the professor walk in.

"They will be here in a minute," he said. After a while, we heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"Oh, they're here."

"The Powerpunk Girls?! No wait no, they're not even real. The Rowdyright Boys?! Wait, they're not real too," Blossom kept on guessing. We all looked at Blossom with an annoyed face, then she laughed nervously.

"Hehe, just practicing," she said while scratching the back of her head. The professor used the Z ray laser thing on us.

"Why do you need to do that again?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Just in case you try to kill them," he said.

"Why would we-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw three boys about our age standing beside the professor. I think that I met one of them earlier.