Well Today is a Weird Day

[Edited]

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 6

(Kaoru's P.O.V.)
I woke up without an alarm, wierd. It's still 5:30 AM. School won't start for another two hours and thirty minutes.

"I guess I'll leave early today.", I said to myself whilst walking to the boring old shower.

5:45 AM

After fifteen minutes, I walked out of the shower and just threw out random clothes and wore it. It's too early to go to school at this time, so I decided to go to the park.

5:55

I arrived at the park and I sat on the swing. After a while I saw Kintaro, the kid I saved yesterday. He was practicing soccer. Not to be mean to the little kid but... he was terrible at soccer! So I walked up to him to teach him how to play properly.

"Hey there kid!", I said.

"Hi, uhh, who are you?" Kintaro asked bobbing his head to the side.

"Oh, right," I scratch the back of my head, "I'm Kaoru. I see you play soccer. What's your name?" I asked him even though I already know who he is because, duh, he doesn't know that I'm Buttercup.

"My name is Kintaro," he grinned.

"Nice name, kid. So, hey, ya want me to coach you in soccer?" I asked.

"Sorry, Kaoru-nee, but I already have a coach," Kintaro said as he sweatdropped.

"Nah, it's alright kid, less work for me, am I right?" I joked. Then I mumbled, "Whoever his coach is, he must be terrible at soccer or just a terrible teacher."

"Oh, there he is now!" Kintaro yelled. I turned to the direction he was looking at and saw Butch waving at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked while glaring at Butch.

"I'm here to coach this little kid soccer," he said then he patted Kintaro's head.

"You play soccer?" I asked.

"I play many sports, pretty flowerbutt," he said then he whispered in my ear, "I am your counterpart after all."

I was surprised so I tried to punch him right in the face but he caught my fist.

"Too slow Kao-chan~" he said while smirking.

"Only because I didn't want to hit you too hard, fiddo," I said looking away.

"Aww, I knew you care about me," he said as he patted my head, like wtf? Is he trying to get hurt, or something?

"Only because I don't want the kid to see too much blood and guts," I said while crossing my arms. Then I grabbed his arm and kicked him in the gut. "And now I change my mind."

I laughed, but then I saw a tick mark on his forehead wich probably means he's angry or annoyed. He just groaned then sighed, and asked Kintaro if he would like to start practicing.

(Katsumoto/Butch's P.O.V.)

"Only because I didn't want the kid to see too much blood and guts," she said. Then she suddenly kicked me in my stomach. Man! This girl sure knows how to kick! She then laughed. I became angry because of this, but this is what I get for annoying her. I just sighed and turned to Kintaro and asked, "You want to start practiceing?".