They're Here!

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 28

(No one's P.O.V.)

The puffs looked up to see three figures standing by the edge of the crater. The other three girls almost looked just like them, except they're not like them. There's a very odd difference between the two trios.

"Shut it. Oh, I'm Brute by the way," the girl with raven hair said then giggled. Buttercup cringed at this.

"I'm Brat," the blonde girl said quickly then resumed to bite her nails as a way to sharpen them to be used as claws. Bubbles was horrified.

"And I'm Berserk," the red headed girl smirked. "And we're the Powerpunk Girls Z."

"Man, I'm having the craziest deja vu right now," Blossom said massaging her head. "I feel like this sort of happened before."

"Yeah, I know, right? It's like we've met somewhere before, I just can't quite put my finger on it," Berserk said while rubbing her chin.

"Oh, boy," Buttercup sighed. "What do you wannabe's want? Did HIM send you to fight us or something?"

"Well... yeah, pretty much," Berserk said and nodded.

"Aww, do we have to? They seem like nice people," Brute said gesturing to the Powerpuff Girls Z.

"Orders are orders!" Brat screamed and ran down the side of the crater. She prepared her finger nails and prepared to claw as she ran straight towards the Puffs.

Meanwhile...

The Ruffs are sitting down, each holding an ice pack to their scratches and bruises.

"Oh no, I am very, very sorry for what just happened," a young scientist apologized while laughing nervously.

"Hn," Butch grunted. He felt annoyed by the young man standing before them.
"If it wasn't for you, we could have been on our way down the Gates to Hell by now, gosh darn you, mother fu-" Butch kept mumbling until Boomer covered his mouth before he could continue speaking any further. He finally stopped mumbling curse words, yet he continued glaring at the young scientist standing before them.

"I am aprentice scientist Ryuu Kitazawa, the cousin of professor Kitazawa, who is stationed in the international space station, who also happens to be professor Utonium's wife," Ryuu, the young scientist, introduced himself. Ryuu appeared to be around seventeen years old. He was shorter than average and had a slim build. He had straight brown hair and black eyes. "I am so sorry that I tried to shoot you guys down. If only I had noticed professor Utonium's message that you guys would come to the Gates a little earlier."

"Well, it's clearly your fault. Look, we don't have time for this. We'll just be on our way to defeat some jester guy," Butch said and he got up from his seat, but he was pulled back down by Brick. "What now?!"

"We can't enter the Gates with our Dynamo looking like that," Brick said while pointing at Butch's Dynamo.

"Oh no, was that my fault?" Ryuu asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, it is your fault, obviously," Brick said in a matter of factly tone. "But maybe you can try fixing our Dynamo, then maybe our anger towards you may lessen."

"Consider them fixed!" Ryuu said as he got out his gadgets and tools for the job.

° ° ° ° ° °

"Run!" Blossom screamed.

"What do you think we've been doing for the past five minutes?!" Buttercup yelled while panting.

"Guys, incoming!" Bubbles screamed and she quickly summoned a bubble to shield them from the strong blows of Berserk's ribbons. "I can't keep this up much longer."