The Secretly Secretive Secret Plan

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 18

(Katsumoto's P.O.V.)

Alright, today's the day. Tonight is the prom night. We need to execute our plan right away.

"A-are you sure we should do this?" Miyazaki asked nervously.

"Yeah dude, we should, there's no turning back now," Momotaro said determined.

"But, what if we fail? I don't think we should do this either. Maybe we should do this another day," I said lying on the couch with my eyes closed. "Hey, I'm a little bit worried too. You saw how strong they got over the years, we all did."

"Ugh, of all the times you could chicken out why'd you pick this one?" Momotaro asked annoyed.

"Who ya calling chicken?" I said threatening him while glaring.

"Why, what 'ya gonna do? You only want to bock bock away from the plan, right?" Momotaro said trying to anger me. And UNlucky for him, it worked.

"Oh boy," Miyazaki sighed.
"That's it! Let me at him, lil' bro! Let me at him!" I yelled trying to push Miyazaki aside.

"Calm down bro! Calm down!" Miyazaki said.

"Get over here, coward! Fight me like a man!" I yelled at Momotaro.

"Bring it on!" Momotaro said accepting my challenge.

"Hahaha! Fight? Why should we resort to something as barbaric as that? You know? Why don't we all just work this out like gentelmen," Miyazaki said nervously while trying to keep me and Momotaro away from each other.

"Then how about if Miyazaki chooses what you guys will do and who should do it first, da wan?" Poochie suddenly said.

"Shut up mutt, or else..." me and Momotaro said glaring at him.

"We'll chase you around until your stinky batteries drain..."

"And then disassemble your every rusty robotic limbs until nobody recognizes you..."

"Then we'll feed your remains to the ducks so that they will die because of you,"

"No! Not the ducks! I love ducks!" Poochie said running out of the room. (A/N: He still loves Quackers a.k.a., that rubber duckie that turned into a giant monster duck)

"Then how about... Oh, oh, oh! I know! Katsumoto should be the one to execute the plan first!" Miyazaki yelled like a child and pointed at me. Then he smiled at me.

I returned it with a good old 'I'm going to kill you next' look and giving him the message that I am going to kill him next.

"Great idea little Boom Boom!" Momotaro said patting Miyazaki's back.

Now I'm really going to kill him next.

"I'm not gonna do it," I said crossing my arms.

"Please?" Miyazaki begged.

"Nope, still not gonna do it,"

"Chicken," Momotaro hummed.

"Ugh," I groaned rolling my eyes.

(after some time......)

DING DONG!

"Kaoru honey, can you please get the door?"

"Ugh, just let me get some more sleep,"

"Kaoru!"

"Alright! Just hold on a second,"

"Who the heck is-" Kaoru stopped and saw me holding a knife. "What the?! What are you going to do with that? No, stop! Ahhhhhh!"

"The mission is now 20% complete,"

To Annie's sweets shop!

"Mmm! This is so delicious! I can't wait to eat these!" Momoko said walking out of the shop happily.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed as Momotaro snatched her into an alley near the shop.

"....... This will be the end of you," he said with his evil face.

"Ahhhhh!" she screamed like there was no tomorrow.

"The mission is now 40% complete,"

To Be Continued...