The Crossdressing Jester Guy

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 26

"I think I can help you to find the underworld," the professor said with a serious face.

"Really?!" the three boys yelled simultaneously.

"Tell us now!" Boomer yelled and shook professor back and forth with an angry face. Brick and Butch looked at each other, then at Boomer, then the professor.

"Tell us now!" Brick and Butch joined their brother and shook the professor back and forth. Yes, it was childish and unnecessary, but they felt as if it was the only way to get an answer out of the professor, even though they know that he'll speak regardless.

After a few seconds, they stopped. The professor fell on the floor as the Ruffs let go of him. The professor sat up and looked up at the three boys in front of him. They were laughing at how childish they were. The professor was confused for a second but then laughed with them. After a few more laughs, they stopped. The boys looked at the professor.

"So, what do we need to do?" Brick said while looking determined. Butch had his signature smirk and Boomer had a childish grin while looking at the professor.

"Right," the professor nodded and quickly ran to the computer. With a few press of different buttons, a satellite picture of a deep, dark hole appeared. "This is what is called 'The Gates to Hell' or something like that. Scientists from all over the world have been studying this hole for quite some time now, starting after HIM's tantrum here in Tokyo more than two years ago."

"Oh yeah! I know about that thing. They say that it acts up by emitting some kind of dark energy, I think," Brick said while fiddling with his hat.

"Yup, that's it! Scientists started taking an interest in studying it because it emitted dark energy and just when HIM took full power. Studies also suggest that the hole also acted up back in the Edo era when HIM terrorized Edo but got defeated by the Good Enough Girls after, then the hole died down. The same thing happened two years ago, and right now, it's happening again," the professor said ,"Remember a while back when you guys brought Sedusa here to the lab to change her back with the Z ray gun but she didn't? That's because the one that affected her is much stronger than the synthetic power of z rays. I traced her unusual power back to the hole, and it seems that the actual, pure dark energy emitted affected Sedusa somehow, making her stronger and immune to a Z ray gun."

"So, where do we find it and what should we do when we get there?" Butch asked as he was getting impatient,

"It's a little complicated, but it will work, I think," the professor said while sweatdropping, "So some say that you must have the most evil of souls to be granted passage by the angels of hell, but really, who has time for that? So I hereby present..."

The lab shook wildly for a moment, then it suddenly stopped. The boys heard a sliding door opening from behind them, so they turned and saw a platform rise from the door that opened on the floor. Three bots inspired by each boy's images stood on top of the platform.

Dun Dununun!

"Voila! It's your very own Dynamo Z!!!" the professor presented saying the last part in a deep loud voice.

"Woaaahhh- What?" the boys said as their amazement turned into confusion.

"Wait... how're we supposed to fit in... that?" Boomer said while pointing at the Dynamo. He had question marks floating above his head.

"Is this supposed to be a joke?" Brick looked at the professor with an 'are you kidding me' face as he held a three-inch tall Dynamo Z bot that looks like him between his fingers. Butch on the other hand just stood there with a sweat and a face that says 'I think I should just leave and do everything myself, I don't even want to acknowledge that thing as something that could help me'.