Rant

I have to rant right now. I understand that you all like the story but please (and I say this in the nicest way).....stop asking me to update. I don't mean to be rude but constantly asking me to update for me (as the author) is kind of disrespectful. I mean, I'm happy that you like the story, but you have to understand that it takes us authors a very long time to write a chapter.

I would also like to add that some of the chapters may be short, but that doesn't mean that you should ask me to make them longer. I make them that way so I can introduce more of the twists later on. I understand that you all want long chapters but sometimes I don't have time to make them super long. I'm not trying to be rude about this as well but I just need to put my foot down about this. Because lately, I've been getting too many of these types of comments and I'm tired of repeating myself over and over.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude but if you find this rude then I apologize. Please be patient, that is all that I am saying. I understand that you want the new chapter now but it takes a very long time to write it and find things that correspond with the chapter.

Sincerely

A frustrated and annoyed Sammi