Chapter 12 (Part 1)

A/N: Draven is kind of like Paradox from the Bonds Beyond Time movie. He slightly annoys me....even though I created him 😋. What do you guys think will happen to everyone? Comment your predictions below and tell me who your fave villain in this story is so far.

Sammi ✌🏻️

It was a dark place. A place you had never seen before. You call out, "Hello? Jaden? Anyone?!" Silence. You were afraid, no terrified of what might happen. You see the shadow demons and realize something. "No....it can't be. It's....the Blood Moon." You see a woman standing with the rest of the shadow demons, the demons bowing before the woman. They said, "Noxaura, our queen. Welcome back, dear maiden." The woman wore a long black cloak, hair red as the moon itself, her eyes a rich ruby colour. You suddenly see Jaden but he wasn't acting like himself. You saw that he had Yubel's eyes and that he looked very angry. You became afraid that he might turn into the Supreme King. You heard him growl, "How dare you hurt the students of this academy! Your sadistic ways will end now!" You sigh in relief to see that it never happened. You hear him add, "Get your game on!" You see that your other friends were unconscious and chained to a wall.

You felt like you were falling, you didn't know where but you knew that it wasn't a good place. You wanted to scream but nothing came out of your mouth. Your screams stuck inside your throat, trapped inside your lungs. Noxaura began to cackle, "You can't defeat me alone, foolish mortal! Your precious girlfriend can't even help you!" You see your own body, lying there, frozen and trapped in the mind of your own demise. You were unconscious, not moving as the demon goddess spoke. Your eyes widen in fear of what you had just seen. Jaden growls and you watch helplessly. Lila appeared beside Noxaura and asks, "What's wrong, Jaden? Sad that your precious Y/N can't help you?" He responds, "Leave her alone, Lila!" You watch as the Blood Moon's hue grew brighter as Lila spoke. Lila said, "Say goodbye to the academy as you know it now, Jaden Yuki! Your human existence will be erased and your soul will belong to the shadow demons!" The shadow demons drew closer to the academy, the darkness growing-

You bolt awake, entire body sweating with fear. You look outside and see that it was still the middle of the night. This was the third night in a row where you had that nightmare. "Are you okay, Lady Y/N?" You shake your head, hands shaking nervously. Dark Magician asked, "Was it that nightmare again?" You nod and whisper, "I can't take this anymore. This fear of the unknown force that might destroy the academy." You add, "I just can't believe that tonight is the night of the Blood Moon." Dark Magician nods, "Yes, that is a rather daunting event to imagine. This night is going to be a very dangerous one." "I just hope that everyone that was one of their hostages will be set free after this fight." "I wish the same as well, milady. Now get some rest, the battle against darkness awaits you." You yawn and fall asleep at his words.

Dark Magician and Magician's Valkyria spoke quietly since you were asleep. Dark Magician spoke first, "I'm worried about what Lady Y/N is thinking about right now. She is worried about everything and everyone under their dark influence. I don't want her to push herself." Valkyria answers, "I agree. Y/N is the type of girl who will push herself beyond her limits to help the ones she cares about, if she pushes herself now, it might not be a good thing. The fight would then fall in favour of the demons. We have to be on guard as well, Dark Magician." The male mage responds, "I am aware of that and I know what we will have to do in order to protect Lady Y/N." Valkyria said, "She will have to use her powers eventually but at this moment, that would not be a wise thing to do." Dark Magician Girl appears and adds, "I agree with Valkyria. We have to come up with a plan or else the shadow demons will harm the students and staff of Duel Academy. Something about this situation is going to turn grave soon." Dark Magician asks, "What are you saying?" Dark Magician Girl answers, "I'm saying that this battle is a critical one, it could be Y/N's last battle for all we know. None of us know what will happen with the shadow demons or with the academy, our best bet is to stay alert about everything and report anything suspicious to Y/N." Valkyria points out, "Y/N and her friends have been doing research on the shadow demons since they first appeared. Wouldn't they have the upper hand?" The younger Spellcaster shrugs, "I don't know, Valkyria. That's the thing, none of know what might happen tonight. This is the night of the Blood Moon we're talking about. They're going to be more powerful than all of the best duellists combined. They can't just battle on a whim and expect to be victorious so quickly, there's still so much we don't know about the shadow demons and time is beginning to run out." Valkyria sighs, "She's been having that nightmare for so long now. This is already the third night of her having it again. This has to be some kind of sign or warning that Y/N should be wary of. I have no idea how powerful these enemies are though, that's the problem. Unless they all fight, we don't have a clue of how much power they possess. These demons have to be stopped." Dark Magician Girl added, "We have to find out where they'll be tonight. It's always safer to be more than a step or so ahead of the enemy. If we aren't, who knows what the consequences of our actions will be. This school has been through too much pain and suffering. It's time to free this institution from the darkness that has enclosed it for so long."