Beautiful luna

Rachel POV

I felt all the colour drain from my face....that son of a bitch. Ih well I really shouldn't say that, his mum is my mother in law and she's a lovely lady, but still I need to know what he wants!

'He-he's y-your b-b-brother!?'

'He's NOT my brother he's a low life scum who can rot in hell!'

'Son calm down!'

'I will not calm down! He knew he was my brother and still tried to get with Rachel! He's no brother of mine and if he comes near Rachel or me i will not hold back!'

'SON YOUR SCARING RACHEL! Now take her home and we will talk about this later! UNDERSTAND!'

'Find him and tell me when you do'

I was whisked out of the office and I stopped out side the building causing mason to turn around....

'Babe stop this stress isn't good...'

I leant up and kissed from behind his ear all the way to the corner of his pink lips. Then he captured mine in a passionate kiss, I felt his tensed muscles soften and his warm hands rub up and down my sides.

'Your so amazing...'

'I know, but just forget about all this for a while ok? Why don't we go to my parents lake house? Just the two of us. No drama, no brothers-'

'He's not my brother'

'Shut up would you! So what do you say?'

He smirked at me and stayed silent...

'So.....is that a no'

'You said shut up! I'm just obeying your orders....' He replied in a playful voice and I couldn't help but smile at his cheeky smirk....

'You little smart ass.....'

'Hey! I'm not little you wanna see me di-'

'Nooooooo! Don't be cheeky... So what do you say yes or no?'

'Is love to it sounds amazing'

He trailed his fingers from my shoulder to the waist band of my shorts...

'Just you me and the bed....hmm what do you say babe?'

He had a hint of lust in his eyes and his hands were falling past my waist and were now sitting comfortably on my butt.

'Hmm that would be nice....'

He started to attack my neck and I suppressed a moan.

Then someone cleared their throat

Mason groaned at the person who ruins our little moment

He whispered 'mood killer' I giggled and then we both look to the side, it was just Ruth she was the oldest member of the pack aka masons grandma aka the alphas mum, she was a nice lady but had the idea that you should not be kissing a girl/boy until you are married.....now if that was a rule I think mason would go insane!

I politely smiled

'Sorry Ruth we just got som news and I was just trying to lift masons mood, how are you?'

'Oh so your masons mate?! Oh mason she's beautiful, and very kind! You will make a great luna....'

She then embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

'Thank you grandma, she's perfect isn't she?'

I looked up at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist, our eyes connecting. I could see the love radiating off them, this moment was a perfect romance move scene. The guy holding the girl in his arms and both staring intently at each other.....I really love him.

'I can see the love and adoration radiating of the two of you....you a lucky boy mason'

I pecked his lips and felt butterflies in my stomach.....I hope to feel this for the rest of my life.