I can hear your heart beat

Mason and I were at the pack doctors house. Getting my first ultrasound.

'Ok miss could you lift your shirt up for me?'

Mason growled and glared at the doctor, he did ask for a female doctor but we got a male. I looked at mason and glared.

'Sorry doc...here'

I lifted it under my bra and he squeezed the cold gel on my bulging stomach. It wasn't that cold. Mason kept a firm grip on my hand, I smiled when I heard the subtle thumps of our babies heart beat...it was a really beautiful sound, I heard a sniffle and looked at mason. He had tears streaming down his face and a huge grin taking up half his face, I leaned over and kissed his lips, he instantly responded and deepened the kiss.

'I'll give you guys some space...'

-----------------------------------

'I'm so exited! I want to see he/she
now!'

I looked at mason in amusement atlas he bounced around the room laughing and giggling, where'd my 'boyfriend' go?

'Babe. It can't grow any faster..'

I smiled and held his tall frame still by placing my arms around his neck and kissing along his jaw softly.

'I love you....thank you for being with me and just being the perfect mate...I couldn't of asked for someone better'

His voice was husky and sounded a little flustered, I guess my little show was making him aroused...

'I love you to babe'

'ok that's enough alone time, your due date is in 2 weeks but your going to be early'

I sighed in annoyance as he ruined the 'moment' we were just getting into. I looked at mason and he didn't look to impressed with the doctor.

'Ok thank you doc. Can we go now?'

Mason spoke hurriedly getting me out the bed.

'Sure. Bye guys ill be expecting you next week to give birth'

I waved and let mason drag me to the car, someones looking for a good time.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Ok so I'm thinking:

Girl= Daniela

Boy= Leo

tell me what you think...

Vote/comment 😘❤

Sorry I just came up with them and I like these ones but thank you guys for suggesting some I was going to use tulip but I don't think it goes with the werewolf theme....