Mr lazy gets insecure

'Baby! I told you to start packing...we Leave in two hours and you haven't left the couch!'

'Well I thought I wouldn't be needing any clothes...isn't that what you want baby?'

He had a cheeky smirk on his mouth, oh how I love that smirk. But as hot as it is was we NEED to get going if we're going to have a romantic dinner on the river bank, but if lazy ass doesn't get up we won't make it there till midnight!

'Well I'm not waiting for you I have been needing a break for weeks now and I'm not waiting....'

'Fine! Help me...?'

His childish behaviour was pretty adorable but right now I just wanted to kill him...

' awww baby don't be angry....'

He slipped his hands around my waist and nibbled behind my ear, I held back a moan as he blew cold air over the moist area. Shivers shooting up my spine....god he was amazing!

'Mmm Ill help you...but no funny buisness!'

'I'll try....but no promises!'

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0-

So now we were driving to my parents lake house, my parents would go there every holiday and I would bring Jayden. Thinking of all the fun times we had brought tears to my eyes.....I haven't seen him in what feels like years! When we get back we will have to hang out and catch up.....he's been my best friend since we were in diapers, i was very short as a child so he would protect me from all the people who picked on my height. But then I had a big growth spurt and I was the tallest girl in year 8 so they all felt like short asses while I was looking down on them. When Jayden first shifted I was there for him and he was there for me...I will always protect him and would take a bullet for him in a heart beat.

'What are you thinking?'

'Huh?'

'You did that thing were you twitch your nose and furrowed your eye brows...'

My heart swelled knowing that he notices little things about me...but now I had to answer his question, and not make him angry....this should be fun!

'Ummm uh I was just thinking about Jayden-'

'Why were you thinking about him!?'

'Hey! I haven't seen him in a long time! He's my best friend and you know that....and he always will so get over it'

He growled and tightens his grip on the steering wheel, his hands turning white. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he instantly relaxed...I smirked knowing the kind of control I had on him,

'Don't you trust me babe? He has a mate anyway and their madly in love. And I have a mate and I'm totally inlove...'

He grinned at me. The sweet loving kind of grin,

'I do trust you baby I just feel insecure when you mention being around other men. I love you too much to let another man have you'

I'm my mind I started singing what makes you beautiful by one direction, I have to admit its very catchy. Mason looks at me with a pleading look in his eyes, I smirk

'Please no! Oh the horror!'

'YOUR INSECURE, DONT KNOW WHAT FOR YOUR TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR!'

'Ughhhhh make it stop! My poor ears!

Hahahaha this is going to be a fun drive.....