Goodbye.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I paced back and forth crying wondering what to do. Tears were falling from my eyes, everything was blurry. I noticed my phone laying on my bed buzzing. I wiped my eyes and saw there was a lot of people tweeting me telling me to kill myself or saying I'm not going to do it and I only posted the video for attention, but they're wrong.

I saw one text and it was from Shawn.

Shawn: Please don't do it I'm begging you not to

Santana: Goodbye.

And with that I turned my phone off and walked down the hall into my uncle's room. I unlocked his safe with the key that was on top of his dresser revealing the black hand held. I grabbed the gun before locking the safe and placing the keys back on the dresser. I quickly walked out of the room before going back into my room being sure to lock my door.

I looked at the black gun in my hands before shutting my eyes.

I held the gun up to my head with my eyes still shut.

A huge part of me wants to die right now but a small part of me wants someone to save me and help me get better. But I know nobody cares whether I live or die. All I wanted was to be happy and if that means I have to die to get my happiness, so be it.

I let out one last breath and whispered "Goodbye world." before pulling the trigger.

_____________________________

This book isn't completely over there's going to be a few more chapters in Shawn's POV

But I hope you like the book :) thank you for reading and voting it means a lot!

Twitter: @UnnaturalMendes