Happy Endings

Y/n's POV

Today you could finally leave the hospital. You have passed every health assessments, and all the memories were recovered. Amanda, Emily and the three boys had come to help you.

Your boyfriend, Karry, held out his hand like a gentleman and you took it, giggling. You linked your arm around his and walked out the room.

Wang Yuan's POV

It still makes me a bit sad to see y/n and Xiao Kai together but y/n and I have discussed it already yesterday.

"I only see you as my brother..." she had confessed truthfully.

"Then I'll be your good brother that's right beside you when you need me." I had told her, and she had hugged me, whispering, "Thanks for understanding, Yuan."

I snapped out of my thoughts when Emily suddenly waved a hand in front of me. "Earth to Wang Yuan..." "Yes?"

"We need to get going. Take 5 of the albums will you?" Emily said, giving me a huge stack of photo albums. "Want me to hold one for you?" I said, smirking when Emily couldn't even lift the five albums up. "Fine." She gave one to me, pouting slightly. "Thanks." she said, winking and walking ahead of me. I suddenly realised my cheeks were flaming.

"Go tell her if you like her." smirked Qian Xi as he and Amanda walked past me. "She likes you too." Amanda said and sent me blushing again.

"Hey guys wait up!" I yelled upon realising I was the only one left behind and began chasing after them.

A/N

Hi guys... sadly, this is the ending...

But before you press out of this chapter, lemme tell you a short story...

One day I was playing truth or dare with my sister (yes my actual one) lovetfboys4ever and then she suddenly dared me to write a book about Tfboys. So... here it is! I've completed the dare FINALLY... and now I'm glad I took the dare cuz I've met sooooooooo many new frds and supporters ... Hm... thank you sis *fake cough*

And as I've promised it's 18 chapters amxnda0

... Hope you all like this storyy...

I'll be considering writing a sequel once this book reads 2k ((hopefully it does :)

I hope you've enjoyed reading this book and I'm also planning on writing a new one, but in the meantime I got some GOOOOD books written by my BAES that I wanna recommend

Kirarin-Chan: Anime World

amxnda0: Living with Tfboys

angelyi1: Jerks of the Century

Jeandragon: TF School Drama

feliciawu00: When Cold and Warm meets

I hope my new book will be out sooooon! Byee

Kerry ^^