Chapter 7

Riley's POV***

Ashley and I just kept staring at the door. Finally, we both got up to answer it. Opening it, we find Marc and Alek, soaking wet.

"C- can we c- come in?" Marc shivered. Ashley pulled Marc in as I went to the bathroom to grab some towels. I grabbed two blue towels and ran to the entrance to find Ashley holding Marc and Alek just standing outside. I threw Marc a towel and pulled Alek inside, I wrapped him up in a towel only to find it difficult because he is taller than me. He smirked at me struggling so he pulled the towel over his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. Ashley entered as I put on the kettle, she smiled at me looking nervous, I didn't know why she was but I ignored it. I grabbed two mugs and placed them on the counter going back to grab the chocolate pounder.

"You know I can kick Alek out if you want me too," Ashley asked.

"No no its fine. Besides Marc would leave too and you two should spend some more time together," I answered. She smiled happy that I let them stay and ran into the living room. The kettle made a pop noise indicating that the water is boiled.

I entered the living room five minutes later with the hot chocolate in my hands to find the guys shirtless. I almost dropped the glasses if it wasn't for Alek who came out of no where and caught them. I blinked in shock as Ashley stared at Alek like he was superman.

"You should be careful. You don't want to make a mess on the carpet," Alek whispered in my ear. I shivered and took one cup out of his hand to pass it to Marc who was glaring at Alek.

"Thanks for the drink Riley," Marc said quickly before glaring back at Alek. It was like they were having a conversation with their eyes.

After a few seconds of award silence Alek groaned and looked away from Marc who smiled in winning. Those two are nuts.

I decided to head to my room getting away from Alek. But instead he followed me still holding the towel and hot chocolate. I entered my room and turned around to close the door on Alek but he was already on my bed.

"Get off my bed, your wet!" I yelled.

"Fine with me," Alek smirked as he got up off the bed. I crossed my arms in frustration, this boy is driving me crazy!

"What did I do?" Alek asked.

"It's just... ugh! Your so annoying... it's... it's just irritating!" I screamed. I was face to face with him- well more like face to chest because he was 6 foot 5 and I was only 5 foot 5.

"Well someone's being feisty today. I like it," Alek replied. I couldn't stand him anymore so I slapped him hard on the left cheek. He stared at me his cheek didn't even have a mark. I was confused, I guess he noticed my confusion. He didn't seem interested, instead he went over to my desk and placed the mug on it. He walked back over to me. His eyes weren't electric blue, instead they were black as night, both of his eyes were fully black. I moved backwards trying to keep my distance. Alek started to chuckle.

"My, my. Someone's being curious. Do you want to know who I truly am? I'm the one that's been following you. I'm the one you here in fairytales, you know like myths. I'm something very powerful," Alek said still stalking me. I yelped when my back hit the wall. Alek took the opportunity to grab my hands and hovered over me.

"I'm a Vampire."

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Hey guys so I may be able to post one more chapter today. I start school on Tuesday so I may be able to do 1-3 chapters on Monday.

So what will Alek do to Riley?
What will happen next?

Love ya all!!!