Chapter 24

------------------4 weeks later----------------------

"Mom."

"Hey baby girl."

"Why did you tell dad to do those things?"

"Because, I needed to keep my family safe."

"But Katelyn died. So you knew that would happen?"

"I did. But don't worry," My mother looked to her right. I turned my head to see Katelyn, but she looked matured.

"Kat?" I cried.

"Yes Ry," She answered. I ran towards her and giving her a hug.

"I missed you so much," I mumbled.

"I did too Ry," Katelyn replied. We let go and looked into each others eyes.

"Katelyn is going into the world again to help you. She will be in her human form so you two can be together," Mother spoke. No words could describe how I felt so I just nodded my head.

"Okay than. Riley I'm going to meet you on the border of your territory," Katelyn smiled. I returned her smile.

"We have to go baby girl. But Katelyn will see you soon," Mom informed. I nodded my head and my vision blurred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆

I snapped my eyes open and jumped up. Sweat was covering my body, head to toe. I stumbled on the bed, and right before I fell, strong arms grabbed me.

"What happened Riley?" A British voice asked.

"I- I need to go," I stuttered trying to get out of his hold.

"Riley tell me what's going on?" Alek ordered. I bowed my head in a submissive manner.

"I need to get someone," I answered and teleported out of his grasp.

I ran down the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me. I heard Alek calling my name but I ignored it. I past by pack and coterie members but they didn't stop me. I broke the door down in one swift movement of my hands creating a shield. I kept running until I reached the boarder. I heard footsteps behind me and I saw Roddy running towards me in his wolf form. Others were following behind him. I ran along the boarder trying to catch my sisters scent. Out of no where someone came crashing into me. I fell on my back but quickly jumped up. A girl was laying there on the ground.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize. The girl looked at me and my eyes widened.

"Ry?" Katelyn asked.

"Kat you came! You really came!" I shouted.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, literally," She joked and we both started laughing as she stood up.

After a couple of minutes Jacob, Roddy, Marc, Seb, and Alek came out of the clearing all in basketball shorts. Katelyn tensed for a second before she returned to normal. I wonder what that was about? I thought.

"What the heck are you doing out here? And who is this?" Alek growled his eyes darkening a bit.

"I was out here to find Katelyn. She is my sister," I frowned crossing my arms.

"That can't be. Katelyn died eight years ago," Jacob confronted.

"I did but our mother sent me back to earth to help you guys out," Katelyn informed.