Chapter 18

Alek's POV***

"JERK!" Riley yelled as she left the room. I felt the pain on my cheek slowly increase as I opened my eyes.

"What the heck was that about?" I asked. Ashley and Marc just looked at me until Ashley spoke up.

"I don't know the full thing put I know a piece of it. Why she acted like that I don't know," Ashley replied not meeting my gase.

"What do you know?" I said looking into her hazel eyes.

"I can't tell you. She has to tell you when she wants to," Ashley answered.

"Fine," I groaned as I left the room. I need to find Riley and figure out what's going on.

Riley's POV***

I slowly rocked back and forth in the closet not wanting to make too much noise. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I stopped rocking. I took in a deep breath to smell fresh rain and pineapples, it was Alek. I knew he smelt my scent so I held in my breath. I heard a door open and I knew it was this rooms door. I closed my eyes not want to see what he looked like. I knew his cheek would be pure red. The closet door opened abruptly and I felt the gust of wind slightly blow my hair back. I slowly opened my eyes to see a furious Alek.

"What was that for?" He almost yelled. I flinched with his words but I didn't answer. I felt him pick me up by my arms, he picked me up bridal style. When I opened my eyes I was in our room and the door was being blocked by Alek. When I looked down I noticed he placed me on the bed.

"Your not leaving until you tell me why you slapped me," Alek instructed.

"It's because I was angry with you," I answered crossing my arms.

"Why?"

"I don't have to tell you."

"Yes you do, now answer the question!"

"No!" I screamed. In an instant, he had pushed me down on the bed and was hovering over me.

"Baby please tell me. If you don't I will force it out of you," Alek said his eyes slightly turning black.

"I- I um...." I stuttered. His eyes were almost fully black and I was scared. I wanted out of here. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was laying outside on the ground. I teleported?!?! That's not possible. I already have two gifts. I jumped up and looked around, I saw Seb so I sprinted to him. I threw myself on him and he stumbled.

"Seb! Seb! You have to help me! Something is wrong!" I begged. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to cry.

"It's okay Riley. Just calm down. Wait why do I hear two heartbeats coming from you?" Seb asked.

'I'm pregnant.' I answered through mind link.

"Don't tell anyone please," I said and he nodded his head. I let go of him.

"So what's wrong?" He asked.

"I teleported! I can't teleport! It's not possible that I have three gifts," I replied.

"Riley what's wrong?" I turned to see Marc, Ashley, Jacob, and following them was Alek.

"She says she teleported. But only Alek can," Seb replied.

"Do you think?" Marc asked.

Alek grabbed my arms gently.

'Will you answer my question later please.' Alek mind linked.
I nodded my head and he smiled.